Who do you think will be 21-3a Champs for 07?

Did I make a prediction? I didn't think I did. In fact, I said that Kirbyville had a shot. This has less to do with our teams and more to do with the fact that your mouth routinely writes checks that your team can't cash.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were going to let the Cats do the talking.

I do plan to keep living, so thanks for the encouraging words.

You say you keep getting better "every year," but in truth, Kville went 10-3 in 2004, then went 8-4 in both 2005 and 2006. So, really, they got better in 2004, then worse in 2005 and sorta leveled out since then.  :D

Kirbyville certainly has a shot at the district crown, but so do WO-S and Silsbee (and everyone else, for that matter). People just rag on you because you came on here last year talking this EXACT SAME NOISE and limped away from Dan Hooks Stadium with your tail between your legs and a 46-16 whooping tattooed on your rear. The fact that Dave Campbell picked y'all to win does not mean that much to me, as he certainly didn't pick us to win the district last time we went to the state game, and just before the consolidation of schools in Port Arthur, in the early 2000s, he said that PA Lincoln had "won seven straight district titles." At the time, they hadn't won one in decades.

I'm glad your boys got a confidence boost by the rankings. Just imagine what it will do for the boys at WO-S and Silsbee. They each spanked y'all last year WITHOUT any disrespect to motivate them. Imagine seeing them actually hungry.

yeah, Lincoln shoulda went to at least regional finals that year with all that talent they had.   :'(

Did I make a prediction? I didn't think I did. In fact, I said that Kirbyville had a shot. This has less to do with our teams and more to do with the fact that your mouth routinely writes checks that your team can't cash.

I can read between the lines...... . Oh.....did you say cash???  I got the check right here that my boys make me proud!!!

Yeah, I'm the dumb one in this conversation. Aren't you the one who told someone that they "be dry hating?"

Awesome.

I'm glad you have the check. If it turns out that they can, in fact, cash it, then you can use the "cash" to pay the service fees for the huge bounced check you floated last year.

Guest Borat

WOS-will win district and bow out shortly afterwards

Kirbyville- "To be the man, you have to beat the man"

Silsbee- Should be in the top three on talent and size

Orangefield - could be a darkhorse, beat Jasper like a drum last year

Jasper- Could sneak in third with Brooks back

BC - Dishon no longer there to bail them out

HF - wrong district

HJ - basketball state champs

What Sville going to do this year???? I noticed you be dry hating on Kirbyville!!! I program gets better every year and should prevail from here on out. Nothing substitutes the facts so, thank you Dave Campbell for giving my boys some credit and an extra confidence boost.....its almost time to go to war!!! Go Kats!!!!! The district is yours this year!!!!   

First off....I thought you were going to let your Wildkitties do the talking..

As far SVille goes we are ranked #2 in 4A but ranking do not mean anything.

Dryhating ??? Is that like dehydrated if it is I am going to the fridge to get another beer, because I sure am thirsty. ;D

First off....I thought you were going to let your Wildkitties do the talking..

As far SVille goes we are ranked #2 in 4A but ranking do not mean anything.

Dryhating ??? Is that like dehydrated if it is I am going to the fridge to get another beer, because I sure am thirsty. ;D

You sho right!!!! Can't wait to see what your little bomber bees do!! You might have crow with them beers as well.

You sho right!!!! Can't wait to see what your little bomber bees do!! You might have crow with them beers as well.

SVille will win their district and make the playoffs...Can you honestly say that about KVille, because I see them losing their first 2 district games against WOS and Jasper then getting their butts handed to them in Silsbee and they will be at home on Friday nights watching High School scoreboard once the playoffs begin.

You hope that happens huh? C'mon man get real. Are you sure you from Stephenville or a Southeast Texas citizen with a fake screen name. Don't tell me you're from Silsbee or Wos or maybe Jasper talking that crap!! Kirbyville wins it all....just like that!!!

I am from Silsbee, so yes I am from SE Texas, but I know live in SVille. My son play for SVille but in my heart I am still a Tiger fan.

I am not talking crap, I am stating facts Kville will not make the playoffs, and if I am wrong unlike you I will not hide I will still be here.

Guest Wildcat 08

Kirbyville not make the playoffs with everybody back???????????? Gosh i hope your joking!!! I'll bet you the house we get in.

Kirbyville not make the playoffs with everybody back???????????? Gosh i hope your joking!!! I'll bet you the house we get in.

You will get in, if you buy tickets to see the playoffs.

Unfortunatly for KVille the UIL does not allow teams that finish 4th in their district into the playoffs. ;D

Kirbyville not make the playoffs with everybody back??? Gosh i hope your joking!!! I'll bet you the house we get in.

Well, it has happened. Kirbyville returns 14 starters, not 22. Last year, Vidor returned 20 starters and ended up with a worse record than the year before (2-5 in district). Some of WO-S's best years have been very young teams, and a few of the less-outstanding years have been teams with a lot of experience. I believe Kville will make the playoffs, but don't get too cocky, or it'll come back to bite ya.

I am from Silsbee, so yes I am from SE Texas, but I know live in SVille. My son play for SVille but in my heart I am still a Tiger fan.

I am not talking crap, I am stating facts Kville will not make the playoffs, and if I am wrong unlike you I will not hide I will still be here.

Man.....I believe you're full of those beers. Kirbyville will have Silsbee most definely circled this year. The more trash you talk, the more wood we're bringing to that crappy veer or option play Bobby likes to run. I'm telling you.....you're making it worst for your home team.

Man.....I believe you're full of those beers. Kirbyville will have Silsbee most definely circled this year. The more trash you talk, the more wood we're bringing to that crappy veer or option play Bobby likes to run. I'm telling you.....you're making it worst for your home team.

durr.jpg

dur!

Guest ST4life

If Harris plays yall will not win if he does not it will be a close game give it up balla Silsbee is better than K-ville in football look at the past

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476