Walls don't work...

Englebert

Walls don't work...just like toilets don't work.

Would anybody like to defend Nancy Pelosi and the Liberal position that a wall will not work? Is a wall not technically capable of deterring an invasion? Is better technology the best (and most cost efficient) solution...so much so that centuries old ingenuity is obsolete? Do we need to improve old (but proven) technology with 21st century electronic gadgetry? What about the pea trap? Should this accessory be considered "modern" technology?

My question to Liberals would be: If the toilet was non-existent today, how do you think a modern engineer would solve the need for one? Would a computer chip be involved? Would we want Pelosi in charge of dictating the specs of said invention? 

My shower drain plugged today. After using Drano and Liquid-Plumr to no avail, I thought about sending down my flexible stick camera to access the situation. But the tried and true old fashioned plunger fixed the problem...which led me to this food for thought. Please feel free to respond.

I guess Democrats only think walls work that aren't proposed by Trump.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Democrats haven't always had such a hard position on the border wall. Over the past decade, Democrats have supported billions of dollars in funding for physical barriers. In 2006, the Secure Fence Act passed with bipartisan support requiring the construction of physical barriers along 700 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border. Sixty-four Democrats voted the measure in the House and 26 in the Senate.

The current Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer voted for it, so did Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama praised the bill in a floor speech saying it would "certainly do some good" and "help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country."