Saints @ Dallas/ DALLAS WINS!

cowboys week 13  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• New Orleans Saints
    • Dallas Cowboys

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I'm a delusional Cowboys fan. If I don't think my team can win the Superbowl, their division, more than 9 games, what's the use of watching? I don't like mediocrity any more than the next guy, but I don't jump ship. If people can't understand the meaning of being a true fan, then I don't know what to tell them.

Dallas fans wear their apparel through thick and thin. That would be the huge difference between them and other fans. If that's delusional, then so be it.

Dallas 24-21

So I guess not having realistic expectations makes me a bad fan. I wear my Dolphins gear, wore it to the Texans/Dolphins game. Want them to win every year. But until they put a roster together that can compete for a Super Bowl, I won't get on here and pretend they are something they are not. Of Course, I would love them to not be 9-7. 

Delusional-characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I'm a delusional Cowboys fan. If I don't think my team can win the Superbowl, their division, more than 9 games, what's the use of watching? I don't like mediocrity any more than the next guy, but I don't jump ship. If people can't understand the meaning of being a true fan, then I don't know what to tell them.

Dallas fans wear their apparel through thick and thin. That would be the huge difference between them and other fans. If that's delusional, then so be it.

Dallas 24-21

I'm with you.  I have on my COWBOYS shirt and COWBOYS shoes as we speak/type.  My son is wearing his Dak shirt today as well.  Chose to wear that over his Zeke jersey.

18 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Negative. I come from a home of delusional Cowboy fans (Mom,Dad,Brothers), who every year for the last two decades have held on to a dream. I couldn't spell football the last time Dallas was relevant in the NFL. If you are in your 20's to early 30's the only reason you would be a Cowboys fan would be if your parents forced it upon you. Keep holding on to that dream. Dak sucks, Garrett sucks, play calling sucks. This team is not good. They are 6-5...but Amari...but zeke...but this defense.....6-5. They are nowhere close to contenders. Keep the dream though. 

The COWBOYS are and will always be relevant.  They could go 0-16 and will still be relevant.  Everyone, including haters know exactly how the COWBOYS are doing each season.  Why?  Because they are America's Team as well as the most popular team/organization in the world.     

15 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

The COWBOYS are and will always be relevant.  They could go 0-16 and will still be relevant.  Everyone, including haters know exactly how the COWBOYS are doing each season.  Why?  Because they are America's Team as well as the most popular team/organization in the world.     

Like x1000000. America will always do one of two things. Watch the cowboys game and cheer them on to win or be a hater and watch and cheer them to lose. But at the end of the day you still watched the cowboys game and keeping them be relevant. :)

19 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Keep hanging on to that man. That is all the geezers got, and when they are gone, so is the disrespectful moniker. 

This is the hidden content, please

13 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

The Cowboys are relevant in terms of finances. But why would ya'll care about that? You ain't getting that money lol. That's Jerrah's money.

Dallas is absolutely irrelevant from a football standpoint, and has been for decades.

Stephen A that you? How did you find out about this board man, Welcome. 

31 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Keep hanging on to that man. That is all the geezers got, and when they are gone, so is the disrespectful moniker. 

This is the hidden content, please

Let me get this straight, you found an article from the daily nexus, which is a newspaper from the university of california santa barbara and you expect us to care what they have to say.  One individual in california doesn't believe that the COWBOYS are America's Team, took the time to write an article, and we are supposed to just go with it.  Come on man, you gotta do better than that.  They are America's Team.  They always will be America's team.  Just like they will always be relevant.  You hate them, yet you are on here arguing against them.  Sounds relevant to me.

13 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Let me get this straight, you found an article from the daily nexus, which is a newspaper from the university of california santa barbara and you expect us to care what they have to say.  One individual in california doesn't believe that the COWBOYS are America's Team, took the time to write an article, and we are supposed to just go with it.  Come on man, you gotta do better than that.  They are America's Team.  They always will be America's team.  Just like they will always be relevant.  You hate them, yet you are on here arguing against them.  Sounds relevant to me.

There are plenty of very similar articles all with the same point. I don't hate Dallas. I can't stand 85% of it's fan base. 

I would bet the farm you are an "older gentleman" who grew with Dallas teams that were actually decent, including the title years. Who was the team that was awful or mediocre at best? Who was the team that rarely made the playoffs and when they did, nobody expected to win the first round? Who was that irrelevant team in the years you were growing up ? Because that team from your generation, is the Cowboys of this generation. 

I'm 42 years old and have been a COWBOYS fan since birth.  It's a family thing.  Google search America's Team, and let me know what image pops up.  Bet ya $100 that it's an image of the COWBOYS!!!  You won't see the patriots, the packers, the steelers, the 49ers or whoever else likes to copy the name.  You will see a big beautiful blue star.  America's Team, the DALLAS COWBOYS!!!

31 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I'm 42 years old and have been a COWBOYS fan since birth.  It's a family thing.  Google search America's Team, and let me know what image pops up.  Bet ya $100 that it's an image of the COWBOYS!!!  You won't see the patriots, the packers, the steelers, the 49ers or whoever else likes to copy the name.  You will see a big beautiful blue star.  America's Team, the DALLAS COWBOYS!!!

That is great. Keep a nickname that the current players were infants when they received. You can call them God's Army, doesn't change anything. Dallas Cowboy Football has been irrelevant for decades and Jerrah's pocketbook getting bigger doesn't do anything for the fans. You guys are worse than democrats. Blindly follow. 

Enjoy the game tonight.

No, you would fit the Democrat mold better with the rebellious attitude. What do you really care that people are die hard fans of their team? Miami, San Fran, NEW ORLEANS, K.C., TB, Chicago,......lots of irrellevant past SB winners. 

One question..... Who on this board picked the Cowboys to win the SB? Answer.....no one. All I want is a shot at the playoffs. We can go from there.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

No, you would fit the Democrat mold better with the rebellious attitude. What do you really care that people are die hard fans of their team? Miami, San Fran, NEW ORLEANS, K.C., TB, Chicago,......lots of irrellevant past SB winners. 

One question..... Who on this board picked the Cowboys to win the SB? Answer.....no one. All I want is a shot at the playoffs. We can go from there.

Come on Baddog, we have spent enough time in the political thread to know neither of us fit that mold. But if one of us did, it is you lol. 

I didn't have the problem. Re-read the thread. I simply stated the obvious in Page 1. The Saints are much better than the Cowboys and should have no problem winning this game. At that point, Cowboy fan did their thing. What is the problem with stating the obvious. There is not metric, no logical reasoning that Dallas would win this game. That is all i said. This however, is sports. Any team could potentially beat another team, so it is not out of the realm Dallas wins tonight. But, they shouldn't., and it shouldn't even really be close if New Orleans plays well. That is a fact, not me hating.

Let's go Boys. Dak is rolling, looks like a top 5 QB. Started a little slow but is unstoppable now. Amari, what can I say? Best receiver in the league. Star. Zeke...feed that man, untacklable, beast, without a doubt the best RB in the world. The defense, ha, loaded. D Law, amazing. All Pro. White LB guy, rookie stud, probably going to be all-american. Sean Lee, recovering but awesome, will be back soon. Dem Boyz peaking at right time. Strap up Drew Brees, Jerrah and D Boys coming.

17 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Come on Baddog, we have spent enough time in the political thread to know neither of us fit that mold. But if one of us did, it is you lol. 

I didn't have the problem. Re-read the thread. I simply stated the obvious in Page 1. The Saints are much better than the Cowboys and should have no problem winning this game. At that point, Cowboy fan did their thing. What is the problem with stating the obvious. There is not metric, no logical reasoning that Dallas would win this game. That is all i said. This however, is sports. Any team could potentially beat another team, so it is not out of the realm Dallas wins tonight. But, they shouldn't., and it shouldn't even really be close if New Orleans plays well. That is a fact, not me hating.

Like your new avatar.

Dallas has a very talented team. One of the youngest, if not the youngest in the league. We have won three straight. Looking for number four. All the focus is on Brees and how he is going to man handle is. Good, keep focusing on that. Dallas' offense is turning it around. Should be a good game...."Game of the Week"

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Like your new avatar.

Dallas has a very talented team. One of the youngest, if not the youngest in the league. We have won three straight. Looking for number four. All the focus is on Brees and how he is going to man handle is. Good, keep focusing on that. Dallas' offense is turning it around. Should be a good game...."Game of the Week"

This is how it all started

6 minutes ago, EdgeofGlory69 said:

Well the Cowboys don't have a problem shitting the bed, unlike Jerry the man Jones. Look for the Saints to walk all over the cowboys in this one and give Jerry a good dose of daily fiber intake

What a great first post. Saints fans crawling out of the woodwork.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

What a great first post. Saints fans crawling out of the woodwork.

Saints aren't even my team but I am just stating facts. Dak, a system qb will never win a super bowl, as well as everyone else on the cowboys under their ownership. HC needs to go, not enough offensive firepower to compete with saints/rams. Chiefs winning the big one