There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Ben Carson is one of the most moral, upstanding, Godly men on the planet. I would love to see Carson as President. In the political arena though, Carson's gentleness is not necessarily the best thing. Carson would easily beat Kamala in a debate, (heck any local 8 year old easily could) but could you imagine a Kamala facing a firey Tulsi Gabbard? OMG Tulsi would blow Kamala away with Cat 5 hurricane force.     
    • I heard Ben Carson being interviewed the other day and I thought Ben would be an interesting choice.  If I'm not mistaken, polls have Trump pulling the largest percent of black voters than any other Republican President...... His only issue is he is 73 I would LOVE to watch a debate with him and Kamala LOL
    • West Brook had theirs this past Saturday.
    • Head coach Brad Jeffcoat will be leaving the coaching business. He has taken an industrial sales job.  Coach Jeffcoat has really enhanced the basketball program at LC-M. He has done really well. He was 154-112 at LC-M. This is a very good job opening. I expect a promotion to happen here and not an outside hire.   On a personal note. I will miss my friend Brad in the gyms. Always enjoyed my time talking with him. Good luck Coach on your new job!!