Front Hole

PhatMack19

The lefties really need mental help.  I’ve always thought it was funny, but they have gone way past that point now.

the medical term “vagina” is replaced with the words “front hole,” in order to prevent triggering gender dysphoria for transgender people who were born with female body parts.

This is the hidden content, please

We can combine terminology from medical and construction - Front hole and backhoe.

Or, For expediency, just call it pee & poo?

Okay, on a more serious note, I’m a little overwhelmed with some words or phrases that have become common place.  Often have a pretty good idea, but not quite sure, about the meaning.  In this case, gender dysphoria.  Now I use to have gender down pat.  In my day, two, male and female (and the relatively rare cases of one being born with the sexual organs of both).  So I looked up dysphoria - a state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life (the opposite of euphoria).  Now, read that definition again.  If you’re from Texas, or lived here quite a few years, you probably have gender dysphoria just by hearing the words front hole.  I’m sorry, but 99% of trans people have gender dysphoria already.  That’s why they’re trans. Sixty years ago, most would’ve never thought about it.  If one did and mentioned it out loud, they’d been put in a mental institution.  So how fouled up is a civilization that changes medical terms to appease a relatively small group of predominantly crazy people?  

Richie, Ralph, Potsie, Fonz, where have you gone?  You wouldn’t believe what they’ve done to your world.