My Trump Supporters

BLUEDOVE3

On 4/16/2018 at 10:33 AM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Huh? Oh lawd! You are correct. HF said my son would not start until senior year. I got upset. Thanks for reminding me. And in college, I got upset because he was the starting guard and played over 20 minutes a game. 

Shake the haters off. They are jealous

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:32 PM, Big girl said:
bul·ly1
ˈbo͝olē/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.
    synonyms: persecutor, oppressor, tyrant, tormentor, intimidator; More

I feel bullied by the title of this thread - "My" Trump supporters- makes me feel like am on the plantation and the "owner"(of the thread) is referring to me as a possession

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:32 PM, Big girl said:
bul·ly1
ˈbo͝olē/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.
    synonyms: persecutor, oppressor, tyrant, tormentor, intimidator; More

I'm curious to know if you used this particular type of retort when responding to Obama's many, many, many actions that were evoked when he was in a position of power. The whole idea of a person being a bully versus a person acting in good faith is one hundred percent subjective, even to a child. For you to try the worn out and condescending ploy of the Webster definition puts you squarely in the realm of childishness. But that's to be expected from a narrow-minded bigot incapable of 6th+ grade thought. Dumbing down a conversation is the only way you can participate. Since you consider the 2nd amendment subject to restrictions (gleaned from other posts) for people incapable of exercising that right, shouldn't we be just as or even more cognizant of those incapable of exercising the 1st amendment. Please, please, please give your best answer. I have a Webster's definition waiting for your reply. And I'm shocked that you dare resurrect you pathetic posts after practically all of your previous posts have been proven to be 100% inaccurate. And that percentage is being nice. But please keep posting so we have some entertainment value. Sorry to be so blunt, but your posts scream for professional help.