Anti-Gun Marches Today

Hagar

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

Saw on local news they had one in Beaumont.  The leaders of the left are pulling puppet strings.  Right out of the Marxist playbook.  There's only one way for this to eventually end someday, and it'll be a bloody mess.

From the article:

George Clooney, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Steven Spielberg, Glenn Close and Cher were all in DC 

Quite a lineup of clueless libs...all protected by armed bodyguards, I’m sure.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

George Clooney, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Steven Spielberg, Glenn Close and Cher were all in DC 

Quite a lineup of clueless libs...all protected by armed bodyguards, I’m sure.

No doubt.  Identical to the hundreds that attend Global Warming in their private jets.  The leftist elite epitomize the old saying, Do as I say, not as I do.  They demand things, but believe themselves above those demands.  Sanctimonious Idiots.

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

And the student leader of this bunch of bugger eating morons, is upset that he'll be required to wear a see through backpack.  Please, don't dare infringe on his rights, while he wants to infringe on all gun owners.  The boy's been eating to much Tide.

I literally pulled a LOL when I heard this moron speak. I don't remember what station I was watching, but the lead-in stated that this guy was the face of the movement and that his statements are "going viral". So I stayed tuned to see what he had to say. If I was his dad I could emphatically state that this would be the most embarrassing day of my life...that a child I raised could be so immature. I guess I would remind him of why he is not allowed to vote.

2 hours ago, Reagan said:
On 3/26/2018 at 1:27 PM, Reagan said:

This is what a young Hitler looks like.  Add the funky mustache and open the fingers he have the look AND the salute!

Nothing more than a political tool by the Anarchist left?!  The punk wasn't even there!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully the next time a kid is thinking about shooting up a school, he stops by the shrinks office first   

“Democratic lawmakers in Illinois have drawn up a piece of legislation that would give extra cash to schools that reallocate funds toward replacing armed security officers with unarmed social workers and behavior therapists.”

24 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Hopefully the next time a kid is thinking about shooting up a school, he stops by he shrinks office first   

“Democratic lawmakers in Illinois have drawn up a piece of legislation that would give extra cash to schools that reallocate funds toward replacing armed security officers with unarmed social workers and behavior therapists.”

Jmo, that means, A)  they're dumber than I can fathom, or B) they want school shootings to happen.  Only two options I can think of.

22 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Hopefully the next time a kid is thinking about shooting up a school, he stops by the shrinks office first   

Truly a mental disorder.