Early Signing Period

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

I don't like this Early Signing thing. Teams are still playing, they need to be focused on that. Signing can wait, IMO.

The solid commits will sign early.   This gives coaches more time and resources to get out and go after the others.  That’s about the only benefit I see.  

12 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

OU signed something like 17 of their 20 commits today.  Some unexpectedly.  I guess dominating their conference, making CFP’s, and winning Heismans has its perks.  

They did not get any kids from Texas to swing since end of season. 

Texas was #2 then

Texas is #2 now

What point are you trying to make?

1) Texas is #2 after a 6-6 season 

2) Jimbo just needs time

3) Where are the crab legs in college Station?

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

OU signed something like 17 of their 20 commits today.  Some unexpectedly.  I guess dominating their conference, making CFP’s, and winning Heismans has its perks.  

I know.  We are all sad we only have 5 out of the top 5, 6 of the top 7, and 7 of the top 10.  We do have to compete with OU and only managed to steal 2 of their QB commits (neither in those mentioned above).  My oh my.  Whatever will we do with such a lackluster class??? (Killing my self laughing at you...)

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Let me help you further, #3 class is better than #9 class.   But if you’re looking up from #18, I’m sure anywhere in the top 10 looks good.  The good news is you got so few recruits we wanted, that there’s very few that we would Baylor you on. 

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I know.  We are all sad we only have 5 out of the top 5, 6 of the top 7, and 7 of the top 10.  We do have to compete with OU and only managed to steal 2 of their QB commits (neither in those mentioned above).  My oh my.  Whatever will we do with such a lackluster class??? (Killing my self laughing at you...)

6-7, 5-7, 5-7, 6-6

Keep laughing 

45 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

6-7, 5-7, 5-7, 6-6

Keep laughing 

Losers since before the Big War.  I think I will!!!!!

To be clear though, keep posting dumb stuff about ails of Longhorn recruiting while a historic class is being assembled in Austin.  Seriously and without a shred of sarcasm, the entertainment value is off the charts!

10 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Losers since before the Big War.  I think I will!!!!!

To be clear though, keep posting dumb stuff about ails of Longhorn recruiting while a historic class is being assembled in Austin.  Seriously and without a shred of sarcasm, the entertainment value is off the charts!

Chimp posted it, not me.  He did also say they would go 13-1 this year so I guess he has no clue what he’s talking about.