Jimbo fisher is now an Aggie

king

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Herbstreit just said there's no comparison between FSU and A&M. A&M with the better facilities, recruiting territory, passion that comes along with being in the SEC.

Herbstreit may be the worst cfb analyst next to Corso.   Corso is so goofy it covers up how incredibly dumb Herby is.  They can’t even stand him in Ohio.  

19 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Best recruiter in CFB in my opinion.  That hire is HYUGE with a capital Y. 

Not a done deal yet.  I guess the celebration was a little premature.  He will get paid wherever he goes.  

This is the hidden content, please

THamm said:

Josh Newberg said:

According to this source, Brewster has a few opportunities on the table and is in no rush to make a decision. Florida, Texas, Florida State, Oklahoma and Alabama are all schools that could pursue Brewster over the next couple days.

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Not a done deal yet.  I guess the celebration was a little premature.  He will get paid wherever he goes.  

This is the hidden content, please

THamm said:

Josh Newberg said:

According to this source, Brewster has a few opportunities on the table and is in no rush to make a decision. Florida, Texas, Florida State, Oklahoma and Alabama are all schools that could pursue Brewster over the next couple days.

Would make a lot of sense.  That hire would be almost as big as Jimbo imo.  Idk why he wouldn’t want to come where he has the most contacts either.  Probably working the $ out as we speak.