Predictions for district 21-3A

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha not funny... that probably was one of the dumbest post ive ever seen!! please dont post anything ever again

Yall quit talking noise about Silsbee

Yall quit talking noise about Silsbee

Bottom line is, Silsbee is losing more players than HJ is next year, so you tell me who is better.

Bragging on one of your school's players for breaking one of HJ's player's nose isn't very mature. I have to agree with the other guy, don't ever post again.

Bottom line is, Silsbee is losing more players than HJ is next year, so you tell me who is better.

Bragging on one of your school's players for breaking one of HJ's player's nose isn't very mature. I have to agree with the other guy, don't ever post again.

I did get 2 upset, but sorry bout that, no matter what Silsbee was still the better team and i know deep down that they got some good athletes coming up 2 Varsity. Silsbee will be good next year

I did get 2 upset, but sorry bout that, no matter what Silsbee was still the better team and i know deep down that they got some good athletes coming up 2 Varsity. Silsbee will be good next year

How was Silsbee the better team? I really don't understand. Where is the logic in that? Silsbee beat HJ once, and HJ beat them the rest of the times. Even with Donahoe getting injured in second quarter one of the games.

Aisd

I am from Silsbee originally

From your above statements, I venture to say you do not know the game of BBall very well. Silsbee was not the better team. I did not go to the game, but I talked to people that did, and they all said the better TEAM won.

Also bragging about a young man getting injured is just your immaturity.

I think you need to drop a pair and stop acting like a little 3rd grader and act like you are an adult!!!!!!!......and HJ IS A WAY BETTER TEAM THAN SILSBEE!!!!!....AND WHEN YALL BECOME THE STATE CHAMPS THEN YALL CAN SAY YALL ARE BETTER>>(WHICH WILL BE NEVER!)>>>>> so until then STOP ACTING LIKE YALL ARE GOOD!!!!!!!

OK, Im sorry for my bad behavior, Hardin Jefferson won state maybe i went 2 far with the Hardin Jefferson Silsbee war, both teams had a war no matter what, but H-J was the team that prove that they was the Champions, I did go 2 far on Donahoe, so im sorry

I think you need to drop a pair and stop acting like a little 3rd grader and act like you are an adult!!!!!!!......and HJ IS A WAY BETTER TEAM THAN SILSBEE!!!!!....AND WHEN YALL BECOME THE STATE CHAMPS THEN YALL CAN SAY YALL ARE BETTER>>(WHICH WILL BE NEVER!)>>>>> so until then STOP ACTING LIKE YALL ARE GOOD!!!!!!!

I do not think they were acting like good BBall team,

Silsbee is a good basketball team.

Never say never.

Guest ST4life

Silsbee is a good team look at the stats from day 1 when they first started playing ball back in the day I know it is better than HJ's stats so that makes Silbee a good team if not better team than HJ just cause yall won state does not make you a better team come on guys stop acting like yall hung the moon how bout yall when 300 more games and then call silsbee a bad team

Guest ST4life

Wow what a comment St4life, have you ever thought about maybe coaching with all of that insight you have, pleez Donahoe was on the last two playoff teams the 2 years before this one, if all it took was donahoe why didn't we when state the previous years. they have a lot of great players. for you to say it was just a one man show is silly....sally

So you are telling me if you took donahoe out of the mix you would have still won everything uuuhhhh no i dont think so i am just taking up for silsbee cause yall are talkin like they dont have a chance at basketball with HJ and i hate to tell yall but yall are wrong this is going to be a back and forth thing and if im sally then i would hate to see a girl who could smoke you in basketball

do you think that silsbee would have been as good as they were without HARPER??? he was their main scorer from what i saw... HJ would not have been as good without Donahoe i agree with you there... but they do have quite a few good players to back him up... they would have still been a very good team without him... maybe not a state championship team, but still very good... its kind of hard to say... "WHAT WOULD THEY HAVE BEEN LIKE WITHOUT DONAHOE"... because if they didn't have him they would probably have re-aranged their offense a little bit... to make it work... so its hard to say... the fact of the matter is that they did have Donahoe and he is a great player that led them to the state championship...

So you are telling me if you took donahoe out of the mix you would have still won everything uuuhhhh no i dont think so i am just taking up for silsbee cause yall are talkin like they dont have a chance at basketball with HJ and i hate to tell yall but yall are wrong this is going to be a back and forth thing and if im sally then i would hate to see a girl who could smoke you in basketball

HJ has proven numerous times that they are better than Silsbee.

Guest ST4life

HJ has proven numerous times that they are better than Silsbee.

and silsbee has proven to everyone not just HJ by stats that they are better

Guest AISD

No matter what Silsbee still the better team, H-J couldnt stop Silsbee @ Silsbee, let me remember Silsbee won by 17 points.

If I remember, Donahoe & Durley couldnt do nothing

Durley had 6 points that game

No matter what Silsbee still the better team, H-J couldnt stop Silsbee @ Silsbee, let me remember Silsbee won by 17 points.

wow they beat them at home.. WHO CARES ??? when it mattered who won??? i believe HJ did so that makes them the better team... Maybe Silsbee just cracks under pressure?? That could be it. And if there so great and there better than hj why arnt yalls players wearing gold metals around there neck?  ;D

wow what an accomplishment hold Durley to 6 points..i was surprised when Durley had more than 6 points in a game and yeah Silsbee may have won by 17 but i have 3 little stats that say we are better

1) HJ is district champs

2) HJ is regional champs

3) HJ is state champs

i dont think silsbee is any of that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder