Hull-Daisetta vs Kountze

H-D BOBCAT 55

1 hour ago, 2wedge said:

Perfect strategy for HD:

Begin the game by throwing several basketballs out on the field before kickoff. Joubert and his team will get confused and line up in a 2-3 zone rather than a 4-3 defense. This will allow HD to score quickly and take advantage of the situation, possibly giving them an edge. Genius!

I almost laughed at this until I remembered how bad this game is going to be for HD

2 hours ago, waterboy6890 said:

Anyone know the score to this game? I heard Kountze looked not very good? 

Kountze looked ok. But HD looked pretty bad. If I'm being honest I think the blowout was more towards HD not being good than Kountze being good. But hard to tell. Hope the best for Kountze. 

19 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Kountze looked ok. But HD looked pretty bad. If I'm being honest I think the blowout was more towards HD not being good than Kountze being good. But hard to tell. Hope the best for Kountze. 

If you take 4 two way starters off of any 2A team they are going to look bad. I actually went to the game thinking it would be 60-0 but that wasn't the case HD will be fine when they get their players back. Kountze looked ok but should have been better this was their first game they will probably get better with more games under their belt