Question for the affiliates

stevenash

Here's another issue for the loons to ponder.  John Pemberton, the inventor of Coca-Cola, was a lieutenant colonel in the Confederacy.  Seems to me y'all should be marching in Atlanta, and screaming they should quit doing business.  I wonder how many know this that work there, and if they would quit if they found out.  You that are losing your minds over statues, do you view this the same as the statue issue?

This is a good test for Liberals.  None of them will respond, but I'll post it anyways.

• Name a country in the world where there is less racism than the USA.
  • Name a country in the world where black people have more prosperity than they do in the USA.
  • Name a country in world history where both the conditions are met.

9 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is a good test for Liberals.  None of them will respond, but I'll post it anyways.

• Name a country in the world where black people have more prosperity than they do in the USA.

This is the hidden content, please

the cities are in America, but none are in the dirty south

22 minutes ago, stevenash said:

What it becomes in the future has nothing to do with what your living circumstances have been in the past.  And it has a lot to do with Republicans.  The state is a business friendly state and there are more fortune 500 companies in Texas than any state.  Once again, nice try.

Any politician can be successful in Texas period. Send Greg Abbott to detroit and see if anything changes!

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

the cities are in America, but none are in the dirty south

South Africa was #1 on that list?  

They are actively killing white landowners and stealing their land.  Most of the white people have fled the country fearing for their lives.  I forgot, it's not racist if the blacks are in power and murdering other groups to take their money.  

20 hours ago, new tobie said:

Nothing to do with republicans. this state will soon turn blue anyhow unless Trump finds a way to keep hispanics out.

Oh yes, turn blue so the whole state can be like Detroit?  A town you yourself condemned in an earlier post.  Detroit has been under complete democrat rule for over 30 years.  So, the Dems took one of the more prosperous cities in America, and made it into what it is today.  And you still vote for them?  And you want Texas blue?  You really need to give that some thought.

19 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

South Africa was #1 on that list?  

They are actively killing white landowners and stealing their land.  Most of the white people have fled the country fearing for their lives.  I forgot, it's not racist if the blacks are in power and murdering other groups to take their money.  

South Africa is going through exactly the same thing Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) did. 

21 hours ago, new tobie said:

Nothing to do with republicans. this state will soon turn blue anyhow unless Trump finds a way to keep hispanics out.

Has a lot to do with Republicans.  Less regulations for business, cheaper taxes, no state income tax.  Let your Dimtards get in control and see what happens.  Businesses will leave due to being taxed  to death, and you will start paying higher taxes as well.  Hard to believe you are so blind to that.  To be so "dirty", the south has been good to you, or so it seems according to you.  Move up north, and see how living in Dem controlled states and cities would work for you!

40 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Has a lot to do with Republicans.  Less regulations for business, cheaper taxes, no state income tax.  Let your Dimtards get in control and see what happens.  Businesses will leave due to being taxed  to death, and you will start paying higher taxes as well.  Hard to believe you are so blind to that.  To be so "dirty", the south has been good to you, or so it seems according to you.  Move up north, and see how living in Dem controlled states and cities would work for you!

I did some work for the govt a few years ago repairing and rebuilding homes after hurricanes.  We had some jobs in NYC.  They required us to use Union carpenters that were approved and paying dues to them.  A guy charged me $1200 to hang 2 interior doors.  It would take me longer to get my tools out of my truck and set up than to actually hang the doors.  I could have flown there, bought a compressor and saw, hung the doors myself, and flown back for cheaper.  

$1200 for a job that anyone that's halfway handy can do in 10 minutes.  

42 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I did some work for the govt a few years ago repairing and rebuilding homes after hurricanes.  We had some jobs in NYC.  They required us to use Union carpenters that were approved and paying dues to them.  A guy charged me $1200 to hang 2 interior doors.  It would take me longer to get my tools out of my truck and set up than to actually hang the doors.  I could have flown there, bought a compressor and saw, hung the doors myself, and flown back for cheaper.  

$1200 for a job that anyone that's halfway handy can do in 10 minutes.  

A pre-hung door unit is too easy. Center the unit, plumb the hinge side, get the reveal the same, cut and trim the opposite side. I have done some carpenter work too. 

On 8/19/2017 at 6:52 PM, stevenash said:

It is my understanding that Malcolm X was a member of the Nation of Islam which essentially promoted black supremacy.  If that is accurate, should not Malcolm X Drive in Dallas have it's name changed?

Malcolm X did believe that initially, which was ridiculous, but his viewpoint later changed after he realized how "jacked  up" the Nation of Islam was and how crazy the Honorable  (yeah right) Elijah had become. Are they honoring the man he was  (the Black supramist)  or the man he later became? If they are honoring the Black supramist, the name should be changed.

On 8/20/2017 at 11:13 PM, PhatMack19 said:

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Malcolm X did believe that initially, which was ridiculous, but his viewpoint later changed after he realized how "jacked  up" the Nation of Islam was and how crazy the Honorable  (yeah right) Elijah had become. Are they honoring the man he was  (the Black supramist)  or the man he later became? If they are honoring the Black supramist, the name should be changed.

So his viewpoint later changed?  Sounds like the attitude of this country toward minorities, doesn't it?