Happy Fourth of July!

six burg

Its Independence Day and I pray that everyone had a great day today! People used to put on some bbq and good music and enjoy each others company. Now with social media and cell phones many times at a get together you find many holding their cell phones and giving their attention to them. While talking with someone having a good conversation, if a cell phone beeps, people tend to divide their attention. Maybe someday people can get back to really enjoying each others company again. Eating some good food and listening to some good music.

5 minutes ago, six burg said:

Its Independence Day and I pray that everyone had a great day today! People used to put on some bbq and good music and enjoy each others company. Now with social media and cell phones many times at a get together you find many holding their cell phones and giving their attention to them. While talking with someone having a good conversation, if a cell phone beeps, people tend to divide their attention. Maybe someday people can get back to really enjoying each others company again. Eating some good food and listening to some good music.

I'm having bbq and burgers at in laws. A couple brewskys should finish the day off pretty well. Happy 4th.

Grilled some ribeyes, beef short ribs, and sausage, listening to Neil Diamond singing Red Red Wine, and Doug Stone, Her Memories Only 14 Minutes Old.  Then, I ate to much.  But it was a good day and I hope everyone had a good one.