Trump Trying To Clean Up Election Fraud.

Reagan

12 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

It's astonishing that there are "Americans" out there that have issues with requiring an ID to vote.  Evidently, the Dims are scared to death they can't win an election if everyone has to show an ID to vote.

I don't see how it is an issue, if you don't have an ID, you don't vote. Just like if I show up at my work security gate without my credentials, I will not be allowed to go work.

Since voter ID laws are racist, is an ID required for a flight racist?  Or the ID required to get in the Democratic convention racist?  Or the ID required to vote in a union election racist?

I bet any black or white in America that got an all expenses paid trip to the Democratic convention would get an ID so they could attend.  So if you want to vote, get a freaking ID.  It ain't Rocket Science.

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

Since voter ID laws are racist, is an ID required for a flight racist?  Or the ID required to get in the Democratic convention racist?  Or the ID required to vote in a union election racist?

I bet any black or white in America that got an all expenses paid trip to the Democratic convention would get an ID so they could attend.  So if you want to vote, get a freaking ID.  It ain't Rocket Science.

I have never heard of any democrat around here complain about having to have an id to vote. 

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

I have never heard of any democrat around here complain about having to have an id to vote. 

I suspect that there's very few people who don't have an ID.  I've been voting since 1968 and I've been ask for my ID every time.  And those that don't have an ID, can get one if they want to vote.  

Anyone that post here have a problem with voter ID?  Anyone think it's racist?