Winston Churchill on Islam

jv_coach

And, as I posted earlier, the formerly great country of England (United Kindom), once the most powerful country in the world (The sun never set on the British flag), has gone from Churchill to Theresa May.  And we went from Teddy Roosevelt to Obama.  And people today are suppose to be smarter?  If this trend is smart, give me dumb.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

And, as I posted earlier, the formerly great country of England (United Kindom), once the most powerful country in the world (The sun never set on the British flag), has gone from Churchill to Theresa May.  And we went from Teddy Roosevelt to Obama.  And people today are suppose to be smarter?  If this trend is smart, give me dumb.

As a conservative, you, sir, lack "enlightenment".  It is impossible for you to understand progressivism and collectivism.  Both are very good for you but you lack the intellectual capacity to grasp this.

51 minutes ago, stevenash said:

As a conservative, you, sir, lack "enlightenment".  It is impossible for you to understand progressivism and collectivism.  Both are very good for you but you lack the intellectual capacity to grasp this.

Dadgum if we don't agree, I don't have the intellectual capacity to grasp it, and I think my Maker for that :)