The Con Man

new tobie

Lol, that's funny stuff.  The old Trumper has got to lie a bunch to best Obama.  

I liked the editorial:  "Trump looks like a man with a lot to hide".  If Trump had a lot to hide, he'd invoked executive privilege.  

And, it's so strange how the MSM interprets something innocuous as a machivellian plot.  Trumps comment about Flynn, would be like me being the mayor of Nederland, and trying to get baddog as head of the City Council - the Ned police chief finds that baddog has a purple shirt, and actually went to a PNG game.  I'll tell the chief, Hey, he's a good man.  Hope you'll approve him.  It's called a plea, not a threat.  Dems grabbing at straws lol.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

A man with a penchant for lying! #mostlyingpresidentever

After being lied to for eight years without a peep from you, we all understand perfectly that you either have no clue as to what a lie is, or you just selectively throw that label around based on party affiliation. That hashtag reached it's prime during the last administration, so why are you just using it now?

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Lol, that's funny stuff.  The old Trumper has got to lie a bunch to best Obama.  

I liked the editorial:  "Trump looks like a man with a lot to hide".  If Trump had a lot to hide, he'd invoked executive privilege.  

And, it's so strange how the MSM interprets something innocuous as a machivellian plot.  Trumps comment about Flynn, would be like me being the mayor of Nederland, and trying to get baddog as head of the City Council - the Ned police chief finds that baddog has a purple shirt, and actually went to a PNG game.  I'll tell the chief, Hey, he's a good man.  Hope you'll approve him.  It's called a plea, not a threat.  Dems grabbing at straws lol.

I want a company car, cell phone, a gas card, 4 weeks vacation, 5% annual raises, and quarterly bonuses. 

20 hours ago, new tobie said:

Grab Um is a con man

And the queen couldn't beat a complete novice at politics that criticized minorities, insulted nationalities, made crude comments......

When will the Dems admit that they are the cause of Trump. They alone created him. He is nowhere near even the best GOP possibility but Hillary was so bad that 17 Republicans ran against her, knowing that she would be beat... even by the Trumpster. 

Who knows, maybe the Dems will make the same mistake in 2020 and throw another horrible candidate at the GOP where almost anyone will win. 

I think the funniest part is New Tobie and others of his ilk (of which there are many across the country) that somehow think that continued posting of stupid Trump tricks offends conservatives. It is like they think they are hurting our feelings. 

PLEASE NO, QUIT HURTING HIM!!

Hahahaha..............

The "your guy" stuff is pure comedy. Trump is not a bit hit with the GOP or conservatives in general. Until the very end of the primary when everyone dropped out, Trump could only carry about 30% of the GOP support and a lot of that was Democrat crossover (as we saw in the election). So in reality, Trump never had more than about 12% of actual support among voters but won on the less of evils.

What he is not is he is not Hillary. Now THAT is funny. 

So now for the next three and a half years we will see stupid threads and stupid news articles about stupid things that Trump does or says. Awesome! Thanks for the crappy coronation candidate you Dems put up. 

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

And the queen couldn't beat a complete novice at politics that criticized minorities, insulted nationalities, made crude comments......

When will the Dems admit that they are the cause of Trump. They alone created him. He is nowhere near even the best GOP possibility but Hillary was so bad that 17 Republicans ran against her, knowing that she would be beat... even by the Trumpster. 

Who knows, maybe the Dems will make the same mistake in 2020 and throw another horrible candidate at the GOP where almost anyone will win. 

Will the Dems make the same mistake in 2020?  As of now, it looks it.  Biden is looking into running, but he's getting more senile everyday (like me lol).  I'll be surprised if Hillary doesn't try again.  Then there's Bernie and Elizabeth Warren, who politically are so far left they couldn't win in Russia.  

One last possibility, Trump will actually do a good job and win again.  And no, he wasn't most Repubs first choice, but initially, our last.

7 hours ago, tvc184 said:

You are completely right. Its just mind boggling to think that Trump outsmarted the whole republican establishment. democrats are definately the cause of trump especially since Hillary and Bernie were such bad candidates, hell i would take George Bush Jr over Hillary, Donald and Bernie, minus Dick!

9 minutes ago, new tobie said:
9 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You are completely right. Its just mind boggling to think that Trump outsmarted the whole republican establishment. democrats are definately the cause of trump especially since Hillary and Bernie were such bad candidates, hell i would take George Bush Jr over Hillary, Donald and Bernie, minus Dick!

Then you would have a Caitlyn.

29 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Cheny that is. Trump isn't smart enough to be as crooked as Dick!

Does it make you feel good about yourself just to throw stuff like this out there? You say crap like this and yet your thread is about Trump being a con man.

Obama conned the black folks into rioting and killing cops. What did he ever do for you? See, you were conned. Not out of money, but out of dignity.

Stopped short of having a bathroom break on your last post. It wasn't worth it.

13 hours ago, new tobie said:

I long for the days of Geoge Bush 2

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

I long for the days of Geoge Bush 2

Why? Please explain the policy differences between the two that leads you to this proclamation. I would love to hear your rationale for longing for a (barely) Conservative over someone more on the Liberal side. I anxiously await your thoughtful insight. (Call the Guiness Book Of World Records, I just set a record for the most sarcastic post of all time.)

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm thinking that even the Liberals have now come to the conclusion that Obama was the worst President in U.S. history...well, most of them are at least admitting he was terrible.

Most of those on here are so blinded by color, they will never say Obama was terrible.  They worry about Trump/Putin relationship.  How about Rodman and that whack job in North Korea?  Oh yea, Trump is white and Rodman is not.  If Trump was chumming with Un, their heads would have exploded by now.

21 hours ago, Big girl said:

Any thoughts

Yeah, the media always wants you to answer questions that they think you should answer.  I have done interviews both for print and television and they believe that every question should be answered completely. Sorry but it doesn't nor should it be that way. It seems like they believe that freedom of the press means it is mandatory that we answer everything.  NOT!!

I have no problems with the article and if he wants to answer them I believe it would be in his best interest but if so, he'd better not lie.  If he doesn't, great.