heart breaking news on Kathy Griffin

stevenash

Rocker Ted Nugget told Trump once, back in 2010, that he was going to behead President Obama and all his family.  He has made similar statements at various times.

I knew Kathy Griffin existed.  I've seen & heard her act on tv & youtube, but not recently.  I wasn't aware that she worked for CNN.  I seldom watch Fox News.  I watch CNN only slightly more than that.

Back when i was 18 yrs old, I watched Ted Nugget play a set of music.  It was at this place called Liberty Hall in Houston.  That hall disappeared years ago.  We sat on the front row and put our boots up on the stage.   Back then I was naive enough to believe that all long haired guitar rockers were liberal hippies.  To each is own though.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Rocker Ted Nugget told Trump once, back in 2010, that he was going to behead President Obama and all his family.  He has made similar statements at various times.

I knew Kathy Griffin existed.  I've seen & heard her act on tv & youtube, but not recently.  I wasn't aware that she worked for CNN.  I seldom watch Fox News.  I watch CNN only slightly more than that.

Back when i was 18 yrs old, I watched Ted Nugget play a set of music.  It was at this place called Liberty Hall in Houston.  That hall disappeared years ago.  We sat on the front row and put our boots up on the stage.   Back then I was naive enough to believe that all long haired guitar rockers were liberal hippies.  To each is own though.

Can you provide a link showing where Ted Nugent said he was going to behead Obama and all of his family? I looked, but can't find any sliver of a hint that this is true. I found a bunch of articles that claimed/hinted to Nugent threatening the life of Obama, but none has quoted Nugent as saying he wanted to behead Obama and family.

Like comparing "Apples and Grenades!"  Still haven"t seen anything concerning Ted and beheading.

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Can you provide a link showing where Ted Nugent said he was going to behead Obama and all of his family? I looked, but can't find any sliver of a hint that this is true. I found a bunch of articles that claimed/hinted to Nugent threatening the life of Obama, but none has quoted Nugent as saying he wanted to behead Obama and family.

The links are out there.  If you sincerely wanted to find them you could or would.   Nugent's comments, made at an NRA function, merited a secret service investigation.  

21 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The links are out there.  If you sincerely wanted to find them you could or would.   Nugent's comments, made at an NRA function, merited a secret service investigation.  

Link to prove this!

I remember hearing his comments that led to the Secret Service investigation...and these comments were not of him saying he was going to behead Obama and his family. If this was an easy search I would have found it. But apparently, it is something that Bing (or Google) can't find, or possibly you made it up. Nugent has made some "controversial" statements, but this doesn't seem to be one of them.

Quotes, links are all over.  Ted Nugget, nugget, nugget,  what ever his name is, is irrelevant to me.  And even if I provided links you and people like you would right it off as fake news.  so why should I bother?

If it makes u feel better you won.  What's the payoff?  Nothing.

1 hour ago, six burg said:

some folks just don't have the time to be on this board everday, all day. I don't, I may type 3 or 4 things and might not log back in for a month

Funny, I thought I directed my question and comment to nappy.  I do appreciate your response, that's more than I will get from him, I'm sure.

Quotes, links are all over.  Ted Nugget, nugget, nugget,  what ever his name is, is irrelevant to me.  And even if I provided links you and people like you would right it off as fake news.  so why should I bother?

If it makes u feel better you won.  What's the payoff?  Nothing.

You made a flat out false statement, and got called out for such. The payoff is maybe next you will check your facts before posting fake news. If I post something false, I expect someone to call me out. I won't go sulking and whining like a Liberal with such delicate feelings and in need of a safe space. And I won't use the pathetic tactic of "why bother" to cover up my incompetence. Children do that.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

The keyboard gives him super powers.

The keyboard gives me the ability to expose your Liberal and flawed rationale. You, Kountzer and six burg voluntarily show your hate and ignorance in your posts, I just provide the gateway for the revelations. It is hilarious how I can just assume the Liberal tactic of personal attacks, tactics each of you have used repeatedly on here, and it drives y'all insane. Y'alls only response is to attack me...for attacking y'all. It is downright funny and sad at the same time.