Yes!!

Reagan

10 minutes ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

This is one campaign promise he better come through on. And please, please, please, someone disagree with this decision. I would love to debate anyone and everyone on Man-Made Global Warming. Just a forewarning, I will start by asking you to provide evidence that man is the main cause of the disputed warming, and to show proof that this warming is detrimental to the health of Earth. Please, anyone who thinks we should stay in this agreement, please respond. I'm guessing the deafening sound of crickets will ensue, but I'm optimistic that maybe someone will disagree with Trump's decision. After all, the looney Liberal leaders will tell you to disagree, but they can't give you any reason.

The deafening sound of crickets will surely follow because no Liberal on here wants to debate a losing topic in which Obama looks like the chump he is on this subject. If you think Obama is a chump played like a fiddle by the Man-Made Global Warming alarmists, please defend him. Otherwise, he will be forever known as the worst president in U.S. history. How is that for a challenge?

11 minutes ago, Englebert said:

This is one campaign promise he better come through on. And please, please, please, someone disagree with this decision. I would love to debate anyone and everyone on Man-Made Global Warming. Just a forewarning, I will start by asking you to provide evidence that man is the main cause of the disputed warming, and to show proof that this warming is detrimental to the health of Earth. Please, anyone who thinks we should stay in this agreement, please respond. I'm guessing the deafening sound of crickets will ensue, but I'm optimistic that maybe someone will disagree with Trump's decision. After all, the looney Liberal leaders will tell you to disagree, but they can't give you any reason.

The deafening sound of crickets will surely follow because no Liberal on here wants to debate a losing topic in which Obama looks like the chump he is on this subject. If you think Obama is a chump played like a fiddle by the Man-Made Global Warming alarmists, please defend him. Otherwise, he will be forever known as the worst president in U.S. history. How is that for a challenge?

C'mon man, the only reason you saying he's the worst is because he is black.  That is the argument you will get from a few on here.  Like you said, get ready for crickets.

I think global warming is man-made due to the conversion of red meat eaters into vegans. Too many cows out there and me and Reb can't consume them fast enough. Their flatulence is releasing too much methane gas into the atmosphere, creating a blanket which insulates and holds the heat closer than normal. So yes, global warming is man-made. Lmao.

19 minutes ago, baddog said:

I think global warming is man-made due to the conversion of red meat eaters into vegans. Too many cows out there and me and Reb can't consume them fast enough. Their flatulence is releasing too much methane gas into the atmosphere, creating a blanket which insulates and holds the heat closer than normal. So yes, global warming is man-made. Lmao.

Crazy arse liberals

36 minutes ago, baddog said:

You are way behind.  California Libs solved the cow farting problem last year..... 

31 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You are way behind.  California Libs solved the cow farting problem last year..... 

Going to eat at The Longhorn tomorrow. Gotta save those Californians from themselves.

I really can't believe what I just read. Jerry Brown is an imbecile.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I shouldn't move, Im a free msn and not because of Texans, they fought to keep me from being free. most don't even realize that Texas used to be owned by Mexico . 

Yes, you are a free man. You are free to go to Mexico or Louisiana. Take your pick. Only people who love Texas should be here.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yes, you are a free man. You are free to go to Mexico or Louisiana. Take your pick. Only people who love Texas should be here.

Will stay in Texas because the gulf of Mexico has blessed Texas with an abundance of jobs. If not for the Gulf Texas would be a ordinary state

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Will stay in Texas because the gulf of Mexico has blessed Texas with an abundance of jobs. If not for the Gulf Texas would be a ordinary state

Not even close to being correct. Should we apologize for having the gulf?

Texas has every landscape, grows any crop, has an abundance of oil and natural gas fields, deep water ports, business headquarters galore in Dallas, the list is endless. It also has numerous highways fromthe exodus of those who don't love her. 

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not even close to being correct. Should we apologize for having the gulf?

Texas has every landscape, grows any crop, has an abundance of oil and natural gas fields, deep water ports, business headquarters galore in Dallas, the list is endless. It also has numerous highways fromthe exodus of those who don't love her. 

Correct, and thats the advantage, not some of the dumb governors Texas has elected. See Slick Rick Perry.

16 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I shouldn't move, Im a free msn and not because of Texans, they fought to keep me from being free. most don't even realize that Texas used to be owned by Mexico . 

Do you know who owned Texas before Mexico? Do you know what the six flags stand for?

6 hours ago, new tobie said:

...and Mexico used to be owned by Spain. 

I always find it interesting when people bring up the Texas was part of Mexico and that we "took"  it from them in a revolution.  It was an illegal war. After all, all revolutions are illegal as they are against the current government. 

Mexico up until the early 1800s was part of Spain.  Some people in New Spain decided that they wanted independence and fought an illegal revolution.  The resulting independence that was won  in 1821 created what is now Mexico.  I wonder if the same people that think Texas should be given back to Mexico also think that Mexico should then be given back to Spain. 

The same people love to talk about the United States being created by Europeans taking the land from the Native Americans. Do the same people realized that all of North, Central and South America including Mexico was done the same way? 

Nooooo, just the evil USA. Right?  And let's not forget those evil Texans and their fight for independence. 

6 hours ago, new tobie said:

I am fairly certain that Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida also have the Gulf of Mexico.  For that matter, Mexico has about half of the Gulf of Mexico and also has more oil than Texas and maybe more than the USA. I wonder how booming their economy is…....

38 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

...and Mexico used to be owned by Spain. 

I always find it interesting when people bring up the Texas was part of Mexico and that we "took"  it from them in a revolution.  It was an illegal war. After all, all revolutions are illegal as they are against the current government. 

Mexico up until the early 1800s was part of Spain.  Some people in New Spain decided that they wanted independence and fought an illegal revolution.  The resulting independence that was won  in 1821 created what is now Mexico.  I wonder if the same people that think Texas should be given back to Mexico also think that Mexico should then be given back to Spain. 

The same people love to talk about the United States being created by Europeans taking the land from the Native Americans. Do the same people realized that all of North, Central and South America including Mexico was done the same way? 

Nooooo, just the evil USA. Right?  And let's not forget those evil Texans and their fight for independence. 

All correct. And just who were the aborigines of what is now Mexico? Other Indian tribes just like were in the US. 

I have asked this question numerous times and received no answer. Name a country that has not had external forces overtake them.