How sweep it is!!

14 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Would love to see one more title from the district to sweep the state championship in every major sport.  I know, I know...it's a long way away.  But a couple of the teams could pull it off.  One round, one game, one pitch at a time...

With all 4 of our teams playing great ball right now, I like our chances. Look at Orangefield, they knocked off Hudson and they did it convincingly. I've said it before but if we took all 4 of our teams and put them each in a different district, all 4 probably would be District Champs. Man what a tough district we have down here. Then if we added HJ to the mix it would have been even harder. Still not sure why they put HJ in the other district.

14 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Would love to see one more title from the district to sweep the state championship in every major sport.  I know, I know...it's a long way away.  But a couple of the teams could pull it off.  One round, one game, one pitch at a time...

Yeah, and so much to those East Texas folks that say we in SETX never win anything. Lol. One of us has to make a run!!