Who Was Elected President ?

Hagar

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Let's treat trump the same way Obama got treated the last eight years, that's fair enough.

Wow, you mean the press will give him a pass on everything, including blatantly lying to the American public. And anyone that disagrees with him will be labeled a racist. Like LumRaiderFan stated, Trump would love it.

And no more bashing his family...wife and kids are off-limits. Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Warren and Nancy Pelosi would not be able to open their mouths. And Trump will be free to spy on anyone he chooses. He can also use the I.R.S. as his personal attack dog. He and his administration can break the law all they like without fear of prosecution.

Does this mean Trump will also get the Nobel Peace prize for doing nothing?

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

Wow, you mean the press will give him a pass on everything, including blatantly lying to the American public. And anyone that disagrees with him will be labeled a racist. Like LumRaiderFan stated, Trump would love it.

And no more bashing his family...wife and kids are off-limits. Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Warren and Nancy Pelosi would not be able to open their mouths. And Trump will be free to spy on anyone he chooses. He can also use the I.R.S. as his personal attack dog. He and his administration can break the law all they like without fear of prosecution.

Does this mean Trump will also get the Nobel Peace prize for doing nothing?

No that means treating him and his family with the most disrespect possible! Im on board!

4 minutes ago, baddog said:
17 minutes ago, baddog said:

Only because he is white.

When were you off board? If personal attacks is all you got, you must be a liberal. You damn sure can't debate.

No only because he is stupid. Would love to see him debate Bill Clinton. And Bill Clinton is white and i like him. He could have whipped trumps arse. #Trumpwillneverbemypresident

8 minutes ago, westend1 said:

But Mexico paying for a wall is the absolute truth.   Doesn't seem to bother you at all.

How about your LIAR HUSSEIN? Never ever a single point made about the article. Typical....

If Trump uses El Chapo's drug money to fund the wall, in a round about way, Mexico is paying for it. Lmao.

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

How about your LIAR HUSSEIN? Never ever a single point made about the article. Typical....

If Trump uses El Chapo's drug money to fund the wall, in a round about way, Mexico is paying for it. Lmao.

That's the funniest thing I have heard in a while.   You honestly think that we are getting 14 billion in forfeited property from El Chapo?  LOLOLOLOL

42 minutes ago, westend1 said:

That's the funniest thing I have heard in a while.   You honestly think that we are getting 14 billion in forfeited property from El Chapo?  LOLOLOLOL

Still nothing said about the Hussein Obama article lying about prisoner exchange.

Didn't you see my LMAO?

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Still no reply to the Hussein Obama article. He lied about national security prisoners.

Quit deflecting.  You said the wall would be paid for out of El Chapo's assets.  i pointed out how  crazy that was and asked you to tell me how that would work.  crickets

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Name calling? You got your video. What about the Liar-in-Chief?

If Cruz thinks(which he admits he doesn't)  that we can forfeit assets out of Mexico, then he is sadly mistaken.  Did he say we would get 14 billion, or did he say IF we got them, we could apply it to the wall?   There is a distinction, you must know

42 minutes ago, westend1 said:

If Cruz thinks(which he admits he doesn't)  that we can forfeit assets out of Mexico, then he is sadly mistaken.  Did he say we would get 14 billion, or did he say IF we got them, we could apply it to the wall?   There is a distinction, you must know

You're such a word mincer. Go back to my original post where I said "IF Trump uses El Chapo's money" Geez Louise.

Again, no answer to Hussein Obama lying about national security prisoners.  

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

I have to assume that you have no idea how forfeiture works.  Tell me.  How do we seize his assets in Mexico?

Maybe, just maybe, Trump is smarter than you in the area of negotiation...I'm sure of it.  Just because you haven't figured it out doesn't make it impossible. 

He's already proved you wrong about being spied on.

15 hours ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

I honestly don't remember all these judges being on the ballot.

This judge raised money for obama and was appointed by obama.  Can anyone seriously doubt that there are shenanigans going on with these obama appointed judges??

This is the hidden content, please