Sarah Palin knocks Elizabeth Warren for swiping her quote

LumRaiderFan

18 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You have never heard me singing Nancy Pelosi's praises. My 18 year old daughter could do a better job than her. At least she is honest.

Did you really just say "at least she is honest"? Do you not remember Pelosi accusing Tea Party members of shouting racial slurs at her...a blatant lie. Breitbart offered $100,000.00 to anyone that could provide proof. With thousands of cells phones rolling, no one could claim the prize, but Pelosi continued to spout that lie. And let's not forget the billions of dollars her husband made on government contracts. Of course you don't remember...the hate you harbor tends to be blinding to the transgressions of your heroes.

17 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Did you really just say "at least she is honest"? Do you not remember Pelosi accusing Tea Party members of shouting racial slurs at her...a blatant lie. Breitbart offered $100,000.00 to anyone that could provide proof. With thousands of cells phones rolling, no one could claim the prize, but Pelosi continued to spout that lie. And let's not forget the billions of dollars her husband made on government contracts. Of course you don't remember...the hate you harbor tends to be blinding to the transgressions of your heroes.

speaking of my 18year old daughter being honest, guess you don't understand ebonics

9 minutes ago, new tobie said:

speaking of my 18year old daughter being honest, guess you don't understand ebonics

Sorry, I misread your statement to attribute the "honest" part to Pelosi. And that has nothing to do with ebonics, but it's revealing that you feel the need to throw race into the conversation. When it's all you got...

22 hours ago, new tobie said:

I dislike Pelosi and Reid as much as I dislike Mitch and Ryan. Just diffrent flavors of no term limit wacko's.

We've found common ground once again.  I agree of your assessment of those four, and since Reid is history, I'll throw Schummer in there, and we should all pray for term limits.