Another strong, southern Christan

westend1

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Sins of the flesh are the most difficult to resist....ask Bill, but his wasn't sex. He is still some people's HERO. Lmao.

What he did was WRONG, at least this guy did the right thing. He held himself responsible for his own actions instead of seeing how many people he could blame.

Wow, what a unique concept.  Had you not known his political affiliation, holding himself responsible would be a key indicator.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Wow, what a unique concept.  Had you not known his political affiliation, holding himself responsible would be a key indicator.

Holding himself responsible after getting caught is not a great thing. Kinda like the presidents locker room talk. Never heard none of the grown men in my family talk that way.

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol...another dumb post.

Don't hear from you about Muslims being all bad when they blow folks up or run over them with a truck, but THIS gets your attention about "Christans".

How about crimes, murders and rape ect. Committed by non muslims. I wonder what the statics say. No one ever speak much about the Oklahoma city bombing for example, but love to bring up muslim acts. All nationalities have the same creator.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Sins of the flesh are the most difficult to resist....ask Bill, but his wasn't sex. He is still some people's HERO. Lmao.

What he did was WRONG, at least this guy did the right thing. He held himself responsible for his own actions instead of seeing how many people he could blame.

Dylan Roof held himself responsible for his acts. Does he deserve praise for it. Was he republican or democrat. smfh.

10 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Holding himself responsible after getting caught is not a great thing. Kinda like the presidents locker room talk. Never heard none of the grown men in my family talk that way.

I'll admit the, "after getting caught", is not great, but when compared to Ted Kennedy getting a young lady drowned and swimming away and waiting until the next morning to report it, it's pretty good.  Or Bill Clinton after getting caught over Lewinsky saying, "It depends on what your definition of is, is".  Lol, no admission there.  But on your comment of, "no party free of corruption, greed, ignorance and the ability to be arseholes", we have found common ground that we can agree on.

17 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Dylan Roof held himself responsible for his acts. Does he deserve praise for it. Was he republican or democrat. smfh.

Yes, to an extent. He didn't try for the insanity angle or any number of other reasons to try and save his arse. I'm not taking up for the sob, but yes, admitting your guilt and facing your charges are much better to me than an O. J. Simpson trial circus.

35 minutes ago, new tobie said:

How about crimes, murders and rape ect. Committed by non muslims. I wonder what the statics say. No one ever speak much about the Oklahoma city bombing for example, but love to bring up muslim acts. All nationalities have the same creator.

Yep, all have the same creator, but all don't worship the same God.  And yes, McVeigh was a certifiable psycho pos, but I doubt what he did was a result of what he'd learned in a church. I'll as you a question.  Other than Islam, and the Quran, do you know of any other religion that insist their followers kill everyone that doesn't believe like them?  Any?  

If not, you might understand why we bring up Muslim acts.  Sure we have murders & rapes.  These happen all over the world, which is full of idiots, criminals and sicko's.  But the population of Muslims in the world is 2.15 billion.  And the vast majority have no problem when non Muslims are killed.  In the recent bombing of Christians in churches in Egypt, not a single Muslim leader in the US, or the world, has condemned that act.  You know why?  Imo, approval through silence.  So forget comparing the few idiots of other religions & races to Muslims.  Race hate groups are infinitesimal compared to Muslims.