A Simple Health Care Plan.

Reagan

18 hours ago, Englebert said:

Don't try to project your hate on Republicans. Most aren't as cynical as you. If you want examples of people that don't care about other people and are full of hate, just pick out any Liberal to analyze. You know nothing about Republicans. Spout your negative stereotypes elsewhere. It's getting old and tiresome. On second thought, your feeble rants are what keep this board entertaining. Please continue.

Its people like you that make me take a timeout and post every now and then

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Its people like you that make me take a timeout and post every now and then

Please explain "people like me". What characteristics do you think I harbor that keep you coming back. Is it the fact that I'll call you out without fear when you spew your hate-filled negative stereotypes at groups you don't agree with? Please elaborate, I need a chuckle this morning.

Everyone keeps downing Trump for failed attempts at replacing Obamacare. What would you rather have..... People who will not put a plan in place because it isn't quite right or have one bullrushed through in the middle of the night that becomes the white elephant? 

You know, the one you can lie about your income and get coverage even though you can afford your own insurance.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Everyone keeps downing Trump for failed attempts at replacing Obamacare. What would you rather have..... People who will not put a plan in place because it isn't quite right or have one bullrushed through in the middle of the night that becomes the white elephant? 

You know, the one you can lie about your income and get coverage even though you can afford your own insurance.

This is the hidden content, please

I like what Trump says he wants to do with pre-existing conditions, just gotta keep the likes of Paul Ryan and co. away from it.

52 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump and the swamp people trying to return limits to how much the insurance companies will have to pay for an illness while screwing folks with pre-existing conditions at the same time. Thanks Trump and Ryan.

So should I be able to insure my car after I get in a wreck?

Republican legislators liked this policy well enough to offer it in a new amendment. They do not, however, seem to like it enough to have it apply to themselves and their staff. A spokesperson for Rep. Tom MacArthur (R-NJ), who authored this amendment, confirmed this was the case: Members of Congress and their staff would get the guarantee of keeping these Obamacare regulations. Health law expert Tim Jost flagged this particular issue to me.

37 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Republican legislators liked this policy well enough to offer it in a new amendment. They do not, however, seem to like it enough to have it apply to themselves and their staff. A spokesperson for Rep. Tom MacArthur (R-NJ), who authored this amendment, confirmed this was the case: Members of Congress and their staff would get the guarantee of keeping these Obamacare regulations. Health law expert Tim Jost flagged this particular issue to me.

Didn't the Obama administration exempt themselves from this atrocity of what is ObamaCare? 

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

How can this post have any grit? Like Tiger said, Obama administration was exempt, so "where's the beef"?