Libs, This One Is On You

baddog

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

baddog, as long as it doesn't happen to them, or a loved one, I'm not sure they care what happens.

And that covers a lot of ground, and is a fact that I just can't comprehend.  Still remember the terrorist attack that killed so many at the LGBT Bar in Orlando.  Only posters on the right were outraged, even though I'm confident most of the victims were Democrats.  If, as I understand it, Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus, where in the cornbread h-ll are liberals from?

38 minutes ago, Big girl said:

That was a sad situation, but all Muslims shouldnt be punished. If a person is properly vetted, i am ok. What about white terrorists, should we ban travel from European countries?

When you say "properly vetted", what do you mean? What are the current vetting procedures, and are they proper?

If Europeans started committing terroristic acts against Americans, or even threatening to, I would have no problem with banning those. Do you really think those who support the travel ban, including me, are in support of banning Muslims because we don't like Muslims? Or could it be we are just trying to protect ourselves using common sense? Please enlightened us as to how you think we feel.

If white men (or black, or any other color...or religion) started committing terroristic acts in Middle Eastern countries, I would have no problem with those countries banning travel. In fact, I would be baffled as to why they wouldn't.

51 minutes ago, Englebert said:

When you say "properly vetted", what do you mean? What are the current vetting procedures, and are they proper?

If Europeans started committing terroristic acts against Americans, or even threatening to, I would have no problem with banning those. Do you really think those who support the travel ban, including me, are in support of banning Muslims because we don't like Muslims? Or could it be we are just trying to protect ourselves using common sense? Please enlightened us as to how you think we feel.

If white men (or black, or any other color...or religion) started committing terroristic acts in Middle Eastern countries, I would have no problem with those countries banning travel. In fact, I would be baffled as to why they wouldn't.

You know that one is going ignored.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

That was a sad situation, but all Muslims shouldnt be punished. If a person is properly vetted, i am ok. What about white terrorists, should we ban travel from European countries?

Hey genius, one suspect was from Guatemala and the other from El Salvador. You are getting your wires crossed on ILLEGAL immigrants and the ban on immigrants/refugees from predominately Muslim countries.....and you call me an idiot.

On 3/22/2017 at 8:14 PM, baddog said:

Won't you rethink your stance on ILLEGALS?

This is the hidden content, please

Another lib-tard that doesn't get it!  Look who/what the school Superintendent thinks the problem is!!  And -- it states in the the article that the three major networks didn't cover this story!  WHY??

This is the hidden content, please