Most Annoying Teams?

Guest Bridge City Card

Guest Bridge City Card

most annoying teams

I know there are a lot of baseball teams that chant, but who do ya'll think are the most annoying or obnoxious?

I personally love teams that make alot of positive "baseball talk" from their dugout. Fire your teamates up, etc. The negative talk directed at your opponent is bush league. BH played FT.Elkins this past weekend. You will be hard pressed to find a group of kids that has less class than the Elkins "boys".

Guest coachhooker

that is weird and stucks because when i was in high school and we played them every year they where of course the best team in the state/country and they were all class and just a great team.  that is sad to hear about elkins

That must of been when they had James Loney and Wardell Starling ( transfer from Spring from the Josh Beckett era ) . Starling one of the best high school  athletes I've ever seen. Loney saw time at 1st base last year @ the show with the LA Dodgers..Wins must've come esier then..

Guest Orangeboy

I would much rather my kids be in the game, than just sitting there talking about fishing or some chick they took out last night.

as a team i cant really tell you but individually Central takes it...heck even their player/first base coach was cussing our team...was a def. first for me to witness.

Anything to tarnish Central.  Your team was not the angels you are  making them out to be.  If he was out of hand we as a team and supporters appologize.  But fact is fact your first baseman was laying his shoulder into our boys and almost injured one of them before the umpire had to tell him something so look at all the facts and tell them not just the ones to tarnish these kids name.  Central is a team just like yours and they are out there to have fun, mean no harm.

What..thats ridiculous, I was at the game 10 ft away when the player from Central stood there and cussed our bench with the coaches sitting there...much different than a 1st baseman blocking the bag ona pick-off, and no there was nothing said to our first baseman about his behavior...the only thing said was to the central player who was crying about our guy blocking the bag s the ump told him to quit crying and that the base was wider than his foot...so theres the facts from an eye witness...

Guest coachhooker

ELKINS  yes that was the Looney and Sterling days, those kids just played their butts off (I guess I cant call them kids because I was the same age) and had all class over at Elkins sucks to hear they have changed

Guest baseball25

I think chanting is dumb in baseball, leave chanting for softball......at the college level you don't do dumb chants.....you will cheer for your teammates and fire them up but you will never ever here baseball teams do chants in the dug out. I have played against Rice, texas, Troy and all of those great schools and you don't here them doing dumb chants........by the way my catcher in college was loney and starling catcher in High school......

I agree baseball25 chants are for t-ballers and softball girls...its one thing to cheer for your team and support them from the dug-outs but to chant and be a cheerleading squad is different...time tog row up and act like men, not chant like little kids! Chanting shows insecurity that that team needs to sink down that low in order to win...

There was a team in the Woodville tournament, Woden I think, that made all types of farm animal noises.  One inning it was quacking like a duck and the other it was mooing like a cow.  One of the most annoying things (nothing beats softball chants) that I have ever heard. 

Guest Orangeboy

There was a team in the Woodville tournament, Woden I think, that made all types of farm animal noises.  One inning it was quacking like a duck and the other it was mooing like a cow.  One of the most annoying things (nothing beats softball chants) that I have ever heard.   

Were any of them Sqeeling like a ptaradactal? 8)

Guest Orangeboy

No, they did go to prehistoric animals.  They stayed with modern farm animals.

What about a pig or a hamster?

But you will remember that team acting like that for the rest of your life.

OK, so it's annoying, if the parents and coaches are annoyed, it probably safe to say the players were also! Once you allow someone or something to annoy you, your focus changes, you concentration level and direction changes! Who's fault is that?????? And oh by the way.......they've won the head game battle!

I teach from a very young age about controlables and uncontrollables! Control what you have control over, YOUR GAME, and ignore what you can't....weather, officiating, how other teammates play, the other team, etc! If you live by this, NO ONE will ever ANNOY you!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed