Hit Job On Mike Flynn!!

Reagan

9 minutes ago, westend1 said:

lol  wouldn't have wasted your time if you had agreed at the start that Flynn deserved to be fired.  Sorry I had to force it out of you.

Is this not your quote?

What did Flynn do wrong?  Do you even know?  (I ask again)

Yep...my quote.   I wanted to know if BG had a clue what he did wrong or was just blasting another Republican simply because he was a Republican.

You can probably keep up with me, but you'll have to try much harder.

I did not feel lime typing, but this is from your beloved fox news

This is the hidden content, please

Flynn's stumbles an object lesson for Trump

By 
Published February 13, 2017

On the roster: Flynn’s stumbles an object lesson for Trump - Trump says just some ‘tweaking’ on Canada trade - Miller takes hardline stance on presidential power - Audible: Thanks, pal - Rocket boys

FLYNN’S STUMBLES AN OBJECT LESSON FOR TRUMP
American presidents live in a world of secrecy, but they can have almost no real secrets themselves.

Presidents quickly learn that privacy is a thing of the past, and not just from the prying eyes of the press and public. They have to assume that every phone call, every meeting, every movement is heard and seen by someone.

Hostile spies are always watching – or at least trying to – and so are the intelligence and defense agencies that are trying to protect him. Almost all of it may stay secret from the general public, but the safe bet for world leaders including our own, is that someone is listening.

As President Trump 

comes to terms with being the fish in the fishbowl, he gets to observe the case of his National Security Adviser, Michael Flynn.

The main issue for Flynn is that he 
 about his conversations with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. It would have been bad enough if Flynn had simply misled the press, but he also seems to have let the vice president step forward and repeat those untruths on his behalf.

Flynn, who has attributed the misstatements to poor memory and not any intent to deceive, has reportedly apologized to Pence and is doing his best to dig in against his internal foes.

The retired general’s perilous position is highlighted in a couple of different ways. We know of 
 about tensions between Flynn and Defense Secretary James Mattis. Mattis has more pull inside the administration, arguably, than any other cabinet member and if he has issues with Flynn, that’s a big deal.

But more ominous for Flynn was the 
 that the CIA director had nixed one of Flynn’s top deputies for failing to qualify for high-level security clearance. If Trump’s newly minted CIA boss, Mike Pompeo, feels obliged and willing to shut down the president’s closest national security adviser that’s a big deal.

Flynn or his allies seemed to make the case that the deputy got booted because of a turf war between the agencies and as retribution for Flynn’s efforts to reform U.S. intelligence.

Remember all of the drama at the time of the inauguration about Trump questioning U.S. intelligence and wondering if the Russians weren’t telling the truth and the CIA lying? That was probably Flynn’s voice coming through.

But to renew allegations of corruption against the CIA after Trump’s director is in charge is something different. It’s hard to imagine Trump would believe Pompeo is a crook so soon after selecting him and so soon after the president visited the agency to make peace.

Flynn’s ongoing drama with other agencies is just one piece of the puzzle here, though.

The biggest part is about Flynn’s ties to Russia. Had Flynn not told the truth about a call to with the ambassador from France or Burundi or even Iran, it would be far less damaging.

Flynn, who is seen by many in the national security community as too cozy with Putinist Russia and who in 2015 accepted an honorarium from the Kremlin propaganda network, was calling the Russian ambassador and discussing sanctions on Russia concerning interference in the 2016 campaign.

Flynn’s continued presence at such a high echelon makes for a daily reminder of an unhappy chapter. Democrats want to portray Trump as Putin’s “puppet,” so it hardly helps Trump to have his top national security adviser caught telling untruths about his communications with Russians.

40 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Wait Big Girl- you are providing information from someone as "unreliable" as Fox news?  Have heard you say many times that you never listen to them or read about what they have to say.

There is hope for her yet. 

Big Girl, this is why I kept asking what Flynn did. None of us had the complete story. You can't say Trump didn't do the right thing. However, if Flynn had not protected 4 people who were killed by terrorist assassins, lied to their loved ones and to the American people and congress, it would be ok.

14 hours ago, stevenash said:

Wait Big Girl- you are providing information from someone as "unreliable" as Fox news?  Have heard you say many times that you never listen to them or read about what they have to say.

I read it from other news outlets as well. I figured you wouldnt believe it unless it came from your precious Fox News.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Link?

Thanks baddog. I needed a laugh today. My dog died this morning. My doctor called and said I have Stage 4 cancer. The cops called and said my mother and daughter were jailed in a prostitution sting. My bank called and said all of my bank accounts have been cleaned out due to identity fraud. My boss called and said I'm no longer needed at the company. And worst of all, my son in walking around in public donning an Aggie jersey. But asking a Liberal to defend his statements, not that is too funny not to laugh.