*Silsbee vs. HJ Predictions?

What dream games are made of. Hard to say witch team is better. From the starters to the bench both teams are pretty equal. Both coaches have been good at getting there teams ready for the games and using the right personal in different set ups. What worries me is the HJ coach has a slight playoff advantage. But hey this is the third time these two team have played each other. I believe you can take that advantage off. It's just time to play some bball. Good luck boys. Go Tigers

JUst sitting here in the hotel waiting for the game.......cmon 1:00.....Either way this is great.  I think that HJ will prevail in a great game with both teams having several leads.  Good luck to both teams.  Either way Hardin County will be in the state tourney. 

hj is going to win just like last time we played silsbee i think we beat them by like 20 or soemthing like that but for sure HJ!

The scores were Silsbee winning 77-58 at home, HJ winning 76-62 at home.

Compute those scores and Silsbee is a 5 point favorite. lol

Guest tigersvoice

Tigers and Coach Williams and Staff - I believe in you.  Go play with class and style and secure the win.  The chips can fall where they may at the State tournament.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami