A message from the UltraSupremeEnlightened One

Remmus

17 minutes ago, Remmus said:

I'm just passing the message along.  It was dropped in my P.M..

This is the hidden content, please

It seems that is a perfect illustration of how wing-nut, hate-filled Liberals view things. Their views are so blinded by hate they can't even write a semi-credible article. The "when you're full of hate, project it onto your enemies" mantra is just so sad. I'm almost to the point that I feel a little sorry for them. If they weren't such hate-filled loons resorting to distortion and outright lies I might have a little empathy to their obvious mental disfunction.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

It seems that is a perfect illustration of how wing-nut, hate-filled Liberals view things. Their views are so blinded by hate they can't even write a semi-credible article. The "when your full of hate, project it onto your enemies" mantra is just so sad. I'm almost to the point that I feel a little sorry for them. If they weren't such hate-filled loons resorting to distortion and outright lies I might have a little empathy to their obvious mental disfunction.

Once you weed through the facts, you can see the hate.  They need their heads checked.

2 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Once you weed through the facts, you can see the hate.  They need their heads checked.

I didn't see any facts. I sure saw I lot of lies. The hate was immediately evident. I read some of the comments, and they were just an echo chamber of the author's views. It's hard to believe we have some people that are really this blind and consumed by hate.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I didn't see any facts. I sure saw I lot of lies. The hate was immediately evident. I read some of the comments, and they were just an echo chamber of the author's views. It's hard to believe we have some people that are really this blind and consumed by hate.

Some could make the same allegations about our beloved forum.

All I have for that author is a middle finger. It's how this country was founded and why it has worked so well. Liberals have been in the pussification process for too long. Funny how they always talk about not offending others, practicing their political correctness, yet that is all they do to anyone who doesn't follow their agenda. Hypocrites. Can't believe human beings actually tow that line of bull.

45 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Some could make the same allegations about our beloved forum.

Some could. Some would be wrong.

This article is so extreme, I figured I would find some dissenting comments. When you deliver such out-of-the-mainstream ideas, the chances are 99% that you will find on overwhelming amount of retorts, much less at least one dissenter.

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

The left is in love with diversity in terms of ethnicity, skin color, and sexual orientation but absolutely DESPISES any diversity in terms of opposing ideas/values.  So interesting for that to take place within the party of "tolerance" and "civility"

Diversity of ethnicity, skin color, and sexual orientation - for everyone - Except, white, heterosexual, Christian males.  Which means they are racist, heterophobes, Christianophobes, misandrics (opposite of misogynist, i.e. Hates men).  And they love to throw rocks from their glass houses lol.

11 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Diversity of ethnicity, skin color, and sexual orientation - for everyone - Except, white, heterosexual, Christian males.  Which means they are racist, heterophobes, Christianophobes, misandrics (opposite of misogynist, i.e. Hates men).  And they love to throw rocks from their glass houses lol.

I agree.  The only unprotected group is white males ...and we can thank some of those supremacist types for creating the conditions we have today.  Not much need for a Civil Rights movement without lynching, segregation, and institutionalized biases.

The next big shift in this whole discussion is for minorities to see their own prejudice/racist words and behaviors.  It's been long accepted by some/many that minorities could never be racist because of the history of this country.  Minorities pretty much had carte blanche to say whatever they wanted about whites because of the history (some based in well deserved guilt).  Conversely if a white person dared to speak up...WHAM.  Things are changing.   I don't think this conversation was even possible 10 years ago you filthy crackers...lol.