District 21 3a predictions

BC is the real deal again. Going to be hard for anyone to beat them.

I will tell you who can and most likely will beat them...actually two teams, one in there region, the other who they could see in the state semifinals...Carthage, Liberty Eylau. Both of these teams are equally as strong as BC, if not stronger. BC always gets hyped up to be something incredible, only to "choke" when it matters most!

I find it hard to believe that a team that has won district, won region and made it to the state tournament the past 2 years could be labelled 'choker'.  If losing in the state semifinals makes you a 'choker', then most teams would no doubt love that label, and would love that opportunity.

As far as this year, the consensus would be (in no particular order) BC, Silsbee and Jasper in the top 3 slots.  HJ could make some noise here and last year taught us to never 'disrespect' HF.  If I had to bet the proverbial farm, I'd take BC, Silsbee and Jasper as my playoff teams here...fortunately, I don't have to make that bet, just a guess.

Good luck to all as they open district play this week.

Guest bleed orange

BC is the team to beat right now. None of the other team have really stepped up and shown their talent yet. It is BC's to lose everyone else will be fighting for 2nd and 3rd. I know it is early and that could change but right now BC is playing better than the rest.

Up to date as the teams are playing I would have to go with

#1- BC

#2- Jasper

#3- Silsbee/HJ

#4- HJ/Silsbee

BC is on a roll, Jasper seems to be in the shadows quietly waiting to pounce,Silsbee is not starting off no where near what i expected them to start off, And HJ is making some noise.

I cant decide on 3rd yet. But HJ does look determined to make the playoffs

Good luck to all the teams.

After last nights BC & Silsbee game it's Silsbee or BC that could take the top spot the way I see it it is going to be a two horse race for the district crown.

I have to agree with Big Cat, Silsbee's defense has really came together the last couple of games and there bats are not far behind. I think they will get it all pulled together by next tuesday when they play WOS in Silsbee.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami