sanctions against Russia

Big girl

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

And yet you never answered my question posed to you numerous times. Are you outraged at Obama for trying to interfere in the Israeli elections? Why won't you answer a simple question? You seem perturbed at Russia for allegedly interfering in the U.S. elections, but you can't bring yourself to condemn your almighty God Obama for doing precisely the same thing. Why not? Is this the definitive definition of hypocrite?

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

And yet you never answered my question posed to you numerous times. Are you outraged at Obama for trying to interfere in the Israeli elections? Why won't you answer a simple question? You seem perturbed at Russia for allegedly interfering in the U.S. elections, but you can't bring yourself to condemn your almighty God Obama for doing precisely the same thing. Why not? Is this the definitive definition of hypocrite?

She gives him a pass because he is the first black potus.  You can forget an answer, but you already knew that.

I find it strange that these hackers have been in many of our Govt data bases, and we couldn't pinpoint who.  Now, just because they hacked the DNC, Obama can say with certainty that it's the Russians, under orders from Putin.  When they got all the personal info on virtually all our Govt employees, no clue, and who cares.  When they hacked our Military data bases, no clue, who cares.  Hack the DNC, it's the Russians.  Sorry, but if I'm on the jury, you're going to have to show me some proof.  And then I'd like to know why we couldn't identify these hackers until now.  

The Russians did it.  Sounds just a little to much like, Round up the usual suspects.

The DNC talking heads are going around saying "The Russians influenced the election. Every intelligence agency says so. Trust me." (I trust no one that says "Trust me".) I find it very odd that these same people are saying "Trust us" without providing any proof, then lambast Israel for not providing proof when Israel says that Obama orchestrated the U.N. resolution against them. And the DNC won't even mention Obama trying to influence the Israeli elections. Hypocritical is a word becoming entirely synonymous with the DNC. But please keep spitting out those completely false and derogatory remarks about the GOP base, it helps show the most ardent Democrats your true Liberal colors.

And I find it extremely hilarious that Democrats are focusing on Russia instead of the content of the leaked emails. If you received photos of your spouse having sex with another person, is your reaction going to be "I must punish whoever took these photos."

It must have been Russia who didn't want the third term of Obama. He has been such a powerful military leader and wields that power with reckless abandon. Leaders around the world are in awe and fear of his quick trigger finger and his threatened red lines. 

I can see where the Russians were for Trump.............. 

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

The DNC talking heads are going around saying "The Russians influenced the election. Every intelligence agency says so. Trust me." (I trust no one that says "Trust me".) I find it very odd that these same people are saying "Trust us" without providing any proof, then lambast Israel for not providing proof when Israel says that Obama orchestrated the U.N. resolution against them. And the DNC won't even mention Obama trying to influence the Israeli elections. Hypocritical is a word becoming entirely synonymous with the DNC. But please keep spitting out those completely false and derogatory remarks about the GOP base, it helps show the most ardent Democrats your true Liberal colors.

And I find it extremely hilarious that Democrats are focusing on Russia instead of the content of the leaked emails. If you received photos of your spouse having sex with another person, is your reaction going to be "I must punish whoever took these photos."

We have also failed to acknowledge that the Russians forced Hillary to describe 1/4th of the U.S. population as deplorable.   They also forced to her to tell the " Benghazi was a spontaneous response to a video.  George Bush should be happy that he has finally been replaced by the Russians.

20 hours ago, Big girl said:

Obama has been the laughingstock of the entire world for the last 8 years.

“We have been saying this all along,” Zakharova 

, “people [who] inhabited the White House for 8 years are not Administration but a bunch of foreign policy losers, angry and primitive. Today, Obama admitted this officially. The most amazing thing is that, having not been able to write down into the history of the Presidency any achievements on international arena, the Nobel Prize Laureate managed to put a fat blob instead of elegant dot…Today, America, American people were humiliated by their own President. Not by international terrorists or foreign enemy’s troops. It’s a curtain time. [The] ugly show is over. The whole world, from stalls to the gallery, had been watching the crashing blow to the prestige of America and to its leadership, caused by Barak Obama and his illiterate foreign policy team that opened to the world her biggest secret—exclusiveness was a mask for helplessness. And no enemy of the United States could have done worse damage.”

8 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Obama stirs up all kinds of sh** across the world then pulls out all of our aircraft carriers for the 1st time since WWII.  He's trying his best to get us wiped off the map before January 20th.  

Have mercy.  Trump's inauguration can't come soon enough.

We've done more than interfere with Israeli elections.  Ever read "Overthrow" by Stephen Kinzer?  One of the central characters in American interference all over the globe has his office immortalized at the University of Texas: John Foster Dulles.  I think there's a school in Sugarland named after him too ..and there's an airport as well.

If you're mad at President Obama, you should be even more mad at a large handful of past U.S. Presidents.

When did we start loving the Russians so much?  

58 minutes ago, baddog said:

I don't love the Russians. They have the right to have diplomats in our country just as we in theirs. Just pointing out the irony of Obama's deportation reasoning, especially in a "sanctuary" city.

58 minutes ago, baddog said:

Happy New Year!

I see your point.  IJS Obama is in good company when it comes to "situational ethics."