Herman-UT Orgeron- LSU

About a week ago

Can't say I didn't see this coming. LSU was a smoke screen to make sure Texas didn't take their time in the hiring process. No question Strong had 3 down years in terms of wins and losses, but you can't deny it was on the rise. Look at the recruiting classes he was getting. The pieces are there and more are coming. They were not mature enough yet. Herman will have the pieces, but needs to keep recruiting well. Texas has to be patient. 

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Can't say I didn't see this coming. LSU was a smoke screen to make sure Texas didn't take their time in the hiring process. No question Strong had 3 down years in terms of wins and losses, but you can't deny it was on the rise. Look at the recruiting classes he was getting. The pieces are there and more are coming. They were not mature enough yet. Herman will have the pieces, but needs to keep recruiting well. Texas has to be patient. 

This is a ridiculous post. 

The only thing on the up was talent, and the staff was not good enough to coach them.

After this years debacle, recruits would have figured out the bad coaching too!

#ishouldignorepoststhisridulous

Hookem

30 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

This is a ridiculous post. 

The only thing on the up was talent, and the staff was not good enough to coach them.

After this years debacle, recruits would have figured out the bad coaching too!

#ishouldignorepoststhisridulous

Hookem

Pretty sure I said. Recruiting was clearly on the rise? Herman has talent on the roster...as we both just stated. You should have ignored the post. Grow up, quit taking yourself so serious, children use hashtags. Dumb arse

3 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Pretty sure I said. Recruiting was clearly on the rise? Herman has talent on the roster...as we both just stated. You should have ignored the post. Grow up, quit taking yourself so serious, children use hashtags. Dumb arse

You're previous post implied that the program was on the rise!!

#ignoremyhashpostthatnoobsdontlike

Hookem

The program is on the rise. A freshman QB has been better than anyone on that roster since McCoy. Next year I'm sure he will be even better. The defense giving up 40 a game is what has to change. Herman and company allowed 40 to Memphis. How is your brilliant analysis on that. If you loved Houston as you loved UT, how do you think you would feel about Herman after losing to Navy, SMU, and Memphis. Wouldn't you want his job? 

Hashtags are still for kids man. 

The program is on the rise. A freshman QB has been better than anyone on that roster since McCoy. Next year I'm sure he will be even better. The defense giving up 40 a game is what has to change. Herman and company allowed 40 to Memphis. How is your brilliant analysis on that. If you loved Houston as you loved UT, how do you think you would feel about Herman after losing to Navy, SMU, and Memphis. Wouldn't you want his job? 

Hashtags are still for kids man. 

Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids