In the trenches

hsforlife89

On 11/22/2016 at 8:11 PM, CardinalBacker said:

BC o-line. I think they've only given up two sacks all year. 

For real, though.... everybody knows what we're going to do, but our backs still get hundreds of yards each week. That's the line. 

This is not a knock on the BC line, but...BC rarely passes the ball, therefore, the QB is hardly ever eligible for a sack in that style of offense. Their run blocking and Draper's plowing into linebackers has been very good. 

1 hour ago, The Goat said:

????  I'm gonna have to disagree with  you on this.

you can, it your right

from my eyes and the few coaches I have talked to point out their athleticism winning won on one matchups as more often opposed to sound discipline on a consistent basis and includes some pretty notable college scouts. but that doesn't reflect on the kids, that's coaching. Even with all that they are the best though

46 minutes ago, griff said:

Have you ever watched Australian Rules football? It's similar to rugby. One of the strategies of that sport is to bunch together many players in a moving pile. That's exactly the way Liberty played in the WO-S game. 

It's how they have played most if not all season. Played that way against Lorena last Friday. Liberty dominated that game at line of scrimmage. Lorena had no answer.

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It's how they have played most if not all season. Played that way against Lorena last Friday. Liberty dominated that game at line of scrimmage. Lorena had no answer.

The first week they ran this Offense was WOS. They started off with the Wing T, and a little spread. The offense is what Woodville ran.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 6:31 PM, griff said:

#59 is not outsized. 6'3" 270 lbs. That kid has good feet, strong pursuit and lateral movement. No one lineman has blocked him well all year. 

You got that right Griff, I saw him playing games with the Robinson QB. He was letting the QB know that every throw could be a rush if need be.