Cruz As Attorney General?

Reagan

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I think Mr. Trump won because for a couple of reasons 1.  Calling/labeling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe,( and don't forget deplorable) yada yada yada no longer is as effective as it once was

2.  In our zeal to make sure that life is better for minorities, gays, and transgenders, the average Joe felt besmirched and voted accordingly.

I further believe that the same average Joe was saying " slow down with the transgender bathrooms, confederate flag removals, and changing the name of an NFL football team efforts and devote some of those energies to more urgent issues  I also might add that personally, I don't believe the answer for the left is to move further left.

Agree...but I don't think the dems get it, and I hope they never do.

They will continue to slide further left and more and more folks will see they need to be defeated rather than compromised with.

...as they began to in the last election...even with Trump as the nominee.

23 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Hold on just a second. I want to also submit my application for employment for consideration. (And please show courtesy by not laughing while tearing it up). LOL.

Laugh??  Heck you're hired too!  After all, someone's gotta pick up Reb's slack with his multiple daily naps and extended lunches!

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Well, if nothing else, I will have two trustworthy, fiscally conservative guys for the books.  That alone gives us a fighting chance!

I'm so pumped up, I'm tempted to start singing, Happy Days are Here Again.  Might even stay awake thru my 10am nap.

Naw, let's get real.  The 10 nap is on.  Good chance I'm going to Tatum this afternoon.  But while I'm there, could hand out some flyers for our new venture.

Go Rebels.

20 hours ago, Englebert said:

Harry Reid opened the floodgates for the use of the nuclear option...51 is all that is needed in the Senate. I hope the Republicans return the favor and abuse that power to its fullest extent.

And how long do we have to wait before we can start calling the Democrats obstructionists? I have a feeling we will no longer be hearing new tobie and nappyroots screaming for the Congress to do their jobs.

That was brought up by the GOP when Reid did that. If you break your own rules to do it to us, you'd better hope we aren't in charge next.

Oops!!