An example of the "rural uneducated"

stevenash

22 minutes ago, baddog said:

Diss you? I think you cheated to get assistance. Something that happens every day. Hopefully things will tighten up on that issue alone. Ween 'em from the teet. Of course the crime rate will go up, but I have ammo.

. Don't be hating. I think you are jealous because my house is bigger than yours.

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

. Don't be hating. I think you are jealous because my house is bigger than yours.

Typical Republican capitalist response. Good for you. There are lots of people who have larger houses and better cars than me. It doesn't make me want to lie to the government for cheap health coverage and take away from those who might really need it. But you have a clear conscience so no worrys. Falsifying documents and insurance fraud are serious crimes. 

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Typical Republican capitalist response. Good for you. There are lots of people who have larger houses and better cars than me. It doesn't make me want to lie to the government for cheap health coverage and take away from those who might really need it. But you have a clear conscience so no worrys. Falsifying documents and insurance fraud are serious crimes. 

It reminds me of those guys that work at the refineries that live in $400k houses, drive $70k F350's, to pull their $80k boat plus their jet skis & 4 wheelers, but are in debt up to their eyeballs.  The minute that plant goes on strike, everything they "own" is for sale.  

I finished building my house less than a year ago.  It's only got 4 bedrooms around 2100 sq ft, so not as big as big girls.  I do have my outdoor kitchen so I can sit outside, light a fire, grill some steaks, and watch football.  It doesn't take much to make me happy.  I could have built bigger and had rooms I never use, but why?  If you can afford a mansion, congrats to you.  All I know is that if something goes down, it will be many, many years before I have to worry about being able to pay my bills and have to sell off everything I own.  That matters to me more than bragging to people that I live in a $500,000 house.  To each his own I guess.  

44 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

It reminds me of those guys that work at the refineries that live in $400k houses, drive $70k F350's, to pull their $80k boat plus their jet skis & 4 wheelers, but are in debt up to their eyeballs.  The minute that plant goes on strike, everything they "own" is for sale.  

I finished building my house less than a year ago.  It's only got 4 bedrooms around 2100 sq ft, so not as big as big girls.  I do have my outdoor kitchen so I can sit outside, light a fire, grill some steaks, and watch football.  It doesn't take much to make me happy.  I could have built bigger and had rooms I never use, but why?  If you can afford a mansion, congrats to you.  All I know is that if something goes down, it will be many, many years before I have to worry about being able to pay my bills and have to sell off everything I own.  That matters to me more than bragging to people that I live in a $500,000 house.  To each his own I guess.  

Funny, I thought it was the white privileged middle class capitalists that flaunt their possessions at those less fortunate. Big Girl is liberal enough to steal from the government but thumbs her nose at those who own less than her.....but I'M the low life.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Funny, I thought it was the white privileged middle class capitalists that flaunt their possessions at those less fortunate. Big Girl is liberal enough to steal from the government but thumbs her nose at those who own less than her.....but I'M the low life.

You wouldn't believe the amount of free govt houses I built for people that drove Mercedes, BMW's, Escalade's etc.  I really need to fire my accountant.