Beaumont Kelly 68 Fallbrook Academy 65, Final

winwin

2 hours ago, winwin said:

I think he is referring to a summer league game we played in Silsbees league. We all know summer and fall doesnt count for anything

Huh? That's not what I interpreted from Kelly fans while conversing with a few. A win is a win. And then on the Silsbee side, I keep hearing how ...well, maybe I better stop here. I don't wanna cause any confusion

8 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Huh? That's not what I interpreted from Kelly fans while conversing with a few. A win is a win. And then on the Silsbee side, I keep hearing how ...well, maybe I better stop here. I don't wanna cause any confusion

Man oh man. Here we go LOL

5 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Summer league games are like swimsuits.  They don't show you everything.  No practice, no strategy, no rotation, ... don't put a lot of stock in something you see in a summer league game.  Things could be quite different by winter.

Yea Dove!

1 hour ago, Who That said:

Haha kelly hasn't beat Silsbee. And I" don't think kelly wants to hurt this year's little hype they got going by playing Silsbee. Haha I" think we have a opening too" thanks to another B.M.T. school. 

We tried to get a game with Silsbee this year. It didnt work out. Now our schedule is maxed out or we would play it. Kelly and Silsbee split in preseason. But it was just summer league. I think Silsbee has a great team but it would be a very competitive game. 

1 hour ago, JMAY88 said:

I think Kelly starting five is more balance than Silsbee.I wouldn't bet the farm on Silsbee that's for sure. I like those 5 seniors on the floor.

Lol ok and I dam..... Sure wouldn't bet the ranch on Kelly lil dogs need to stay on porch and if you think 20 plus is competitive ok .....