Beaumont Kelly 68 Fallbrook Academy 65, Final

winwin

7 hours ago, winwin said:

Kingjames, who's the starting 5 for Silsbee this year? And do you think it will stick all year

Idk winwin and it want stick all year it's no way I heard the coach going by stats so one good game one bad game you can get moved. But he does have a lot he can do so your guess is as good as mine. By the way winwin I just like to have fun with ya

2 hours ago, kingjames said:

Idk winwin and it want stick all year it's no way I heard the coach going by stats so one good game one bad game you can get moved. But he does have a lot he can do so your guess is as good as mine. By the way winwin I just like to have fun with ya

That is a nice problem to have. And I know you like to Stir It Up. Looks like you've been taking lessons from Dove LOL. That's what makes it fun :)  

6 minutes ago, winwin said:

That is a nice problem to have. And I know you like to Stir It Up. Looks like you've been taking lessons from Dove LOL. That's what makes it fun :)  

They have some tough choices to be made so it will be interesting from my understanding we have another freshmen that will be in the middle of things you have a few sophmores that moved up from JV you have the two stud sophmores then you have the football boys.

3 hours ago, kingjames said:

They have some tough choices to be made so it will be interesting from my understanding we have another freshmen that will be in the middle of things you have a few sophmores that moved up from JV you have the two stud sophmores then you have the football boys.

We have the 5 starters and a 6th man. Thats pretty much the rotation unless we are in a blow out.

Silsbee can rotate at least 10 players. Who is the new freshman? Besides Bush