#4 Texas A&M @ Mississippi State/ A&M loses 35-28

king

21 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Knight come's back in after he could barely throw the ball on the sidelines.  We call 5 straight passes, all incomplete.  He's hurt again on a hit out of bounds

Hubanek will have to win this one. 

Contact initiated in field of play.  He was not taken down viciously, good no call.

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

I guess Mississippi State wasn't told that aggie is ranked #4. Punt return for a TD with a huge block in the back. MS coach is furious, with good cause.

The refs have been brutal all game.  That was the 1st call that went A&M's way.  They even cheer when MSU scores, which reminds me of the Big 12 days.

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The refs have been brutal all game.  That was the 1st call that went A&M's way.  They even cheer when MSU scores, which reminds me of the Big 12 days.

Sorry Mack. Just got home and didnt' see that. In fact, I have never seen anything like that before. Was he possibly signaling to another ref that he was in? I hope so because there is no room in sports for refs like that.

22 minutes ago, baddog said:

Sorry Mack. Just got home and didnt' see that. In fact, I have never seen anything like that before. Was he possibly signaling to another ref that he was in? I hope so because there is no room in sports for refs like that.

There is an old video of a ref doing that after Texas scored.  I doubt they were really cheering for the TD.  Most likely it's a signal of some kind that sensitive fans take the wrong way. 

1 minute ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Where would aggie be w/o having Trevor Knight all season?

I don't think Hubanek is that bad.  He's a better passer than Knight, but cant run as well.  The sack/fumble was just from not having played much and being aware of the surroundings.  A&M's OC will have to adjust to his style to make it work though.  There is no way that you can have 2nd & 1 inside the 10 and get zero points