• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86

• Sealy will be the team to beat in District, running the old Cuero offense , but one thing for sure is, week 11 will be like an open week for yall going into the playoffs. The Hornets are just terrible.
    • As long as little Timmy or whoever gets to run into that field on Friday nights, the 25% isn't going anywhere.  If football folded... no more cheerleaders, drill teams, band would surlily dwindle.  I say that cause outside of football the cheerleaders may cheer at a few basketball games, same goes for the drill team, bands I believe do a little more like competitions.
    • And also basketball and track. Basketball had losing records 6 out of the last 10 years. Everything is normal there. Volleyball has had horrible years before and so has softball. Probably should make the title: “what happened to Jasper baseball and girls basketball”
    • Football is king I admit. If it wasn’t for the Tax payer these multimillion dollar stadium’s would not exist, these huge salaries would not exist. If everyone will vote for the school voucher program this would put a stop to a lot of the excessive spending, because when the 75% find greener pastures the 25% will be wondering what happened.
    • I’m surprised the I s  haven’t said tulsi gabbard.