Homeless Black Woman Guards Trumps Star on H'wood Blvd

Hagar

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Man, I was hoping when I opened this thread it was going to be a story about how she wanted that spot to herself when she needed to "relieve" herself....

Oh how sad when I see a nice guy stoop down into the abyss of depravity.  Woe is me :) 

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

That's a good financial move on her part. She will be on Fox getting paid. Shoot, I thought about praising Trump at one time to make me a cool half million or so from public appearances, but my heart stands in the way of greed.

Speaking of financial moves, Dove.  Do you think that Chelsea Clinton got a job with NBC paying $600,000 per year based on her experience and expertise?   Do you find it

odd that her mother is/was lecturing the rest of us about white privilege?

Looked at a woman with lustful eyes?  Not in a few years.  Got into an altercation? Didn't win a lot, does that excuse me?  You guys have some pretty tough prerequisites.  I'll have to settle for Secretary of State.  It requires no qualifications whatsoever.

14 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Looked at a woman with lustful eyes?  Not in a few years.  Got into an altercation? Didn't win a lot, does that excuse me?  You guys have some pretty tough prerequisites.  I'll have to settle for Secretary of State.  It requires no qualifications whatsoever.

Simply claim that you care for the little guy and will provide lots of free stuff.  Then whatever else you have done doesnt matter.

10 hours ago, stevenash said:

Tobie- I want to make sure I understand you correctly-  Any title that gives a description about the color or ethnicity of an individual is racist?   Then it also seems that mentioning a woman in the title is sexist as well?  Come on, try to show some small semblance of realism

Some find the it significant when any black is for trump. A black voting for trump is like a chicken supporting col sanders. And by the way blacks, the poor and democrats are not the only recipients of free stuff. Congress will get welfare for the rest of their lives for doing nothing. 

14 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump never addresses the n word being shouted out at his rally's. I think he's just fine with it.

I'm just gonna throw this out there...new tobie you're a racist! grow up man! not everything is about color! you can't twist every conversation into a race war.....It's really getting OLD!

1 hour ago, JWB said:

I'm just gonna throw this out there...new tobie you're a racist! grow up man! not everything is about color! you can't twist every conversation into a race war.....It's really getting OLD!

You remind me of the whites that burned a entire black neighborhood in tulsa back in 1921 over a white women lying and blamed the blacks for being troublemakers