Attnetion Lefties/ From MSNBC of all places

stevenash

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

What the Clintons are doing, and getting away with it, is unbelievable.  And that was just as Secy of State.  Can you imagine her as President?  Texas may not have to succeed, Hillary may sell us.

But many think what they have  done is nothing compared to Trump insulting an overweight beauty pageant contestant or his locker room talk.  Both of those activities, in their mind, give one considerably more insight as to "the real Donald Trump" than the insight one gets via the Clinton "activities".  So many of those who excuse/ignore what the Clintons have done still honestly believe that they and their party are so much more caring and insightful. 

40 minutes ago, stevenash said:

But many think what they have  done is nothing compared to Trump insulting an overweight beauty pageant contestant or his locker room talk.  Both of those activities, in their mind, give one considerably more insight as to "the real Donald Trump" than the insight one gets via the Clinton "activities".  So many of those who excuse/ignore what the Clintons have done still honestly believe that they and their party are so much more caring and insightful. 

True.  When I look back now at what Nixon did, it seems so innocent, so innocuous  when compared to what Hillary has already done.  How crazy is that.

One thing that confuses me....

BLM and others are protesting minorities treatment by police and the court system, yet they support an old white lady that is above the law.  Any minority or republican would have already been indicted for doing half of the things Hillary has gotten away with.  Isn't the unfair treatment by the govt the very thing that BLM is protesting?

I also don't get how the gays and muslim immigrants are on the same side, since the Muslims want the gays stoned to death in the middle of town.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

BLM and others are protesting minorities treatment by police and the court system, yet they support an old white lady that is above the law.  Any minority or republican would have already been indicted for doing half of the things Hillary has gotten away with.  Isn't the unfair treatment by the govt the very thing that BLM is protesting?

I also don't get how the gays and muslim immigrants are on the same side, since the Muslims want the gays stoned to death in the middle of town.  

Liberalism trumps all other ideologies to the left.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

It might have to do with the $incentives available through the Clinton foundation

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

It might have to do with the $incentives available through the Clinton foundation

If elected, she has to start fulfilling all the promises she made to foreign countries upon receiving money in the Clinton Foundation. There is no telling what that will mean for the US.  She is a total sellout, as well as one of the most corrupt politicians in US history.