Offended by Trump taxes?

stevenash

The holier than thou left elitists argue that anyone using the flawed tax code to reduce their tax burden is starving children and depleting our military which puts our country at risk. But these same elitists have no problem exploiting these same loopholes to contribute as little as possible. Where is new tobie when I need a clarification on the word hypocrite.

I'm more offended by the drunken, middle of th night night tweets.  I only say "drunken" because I'm trying to give him some credit.  Surely someone whose temperament is one of his best quality (as he said in the debate), wouldn't tweet asking America to "check out sex tape" of one of the former winners of his beauty pageant while sober.  His maturity and impulse control that seems to be that of someone one-tenth his age is much more concerning to me than his tax deductions. 

This is the hidden content, please

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I'm more offended by the drunken, middle of th night night tweets.  I only say "drunken" because I'm trying to give him some credit.  Surely someone whose temperament is one of his best quality (as he said in the debate), wouldn't tweet asking America to "check out sex tape" of one of the former winners of his beauty pageant while sober.  His maturity and impulse control that seems to be that of someone one-tenth his age is much more concerning to me than his tax deductions. 

I don't think Trump was asking people to go watch a sex tape. I took his tweet as saying "go verify what an immoral and untrustworthy person she is...the proof is the sex tape". I have no problem with that request. A Democrat wouldn't have to make that request because the mainstream media would have smeared her beyond belief if she was attacking a Democrat.

Hillary - Got Americans killed and lied, Lied about her emails, allowed ISIS to grow to a power on her watch, has called women horrible names because her husband cant keep his penis in his pants, signed and backed trade deals that has allowed American companies to move out of the country, grown welfare, wants more illegal immigrants, more refugees. 

Yet Hillary wants to point the finger at Trumps tax returns and comments he made about women that have attacked him as well.  

2 minutes ago, akifan94 said:

Hillary - Got Americans killed and lied, Lied about her emails, allowed ISIS to grow to a power on her watch, has called women horrible names because her husband cant keep his penis in his pants, signed and backed trade deals that has allowed American companies to move out of the country, grown welfare, wants more illegal immigrants, more refugees. 

Yet Hillary wants to point the finger at Trumps tax returns and comments he made about women that have attacked him as well.  

This tactic works when you have the right crowd.

Most of the libs whining about Trumps taxes have never owned a business and had to file a tax return with write offs.

I would have a truck whether I owned my business or not.  If the govt is going to let me write off $.58 cents for every mile I drive, am I wrong for taking the deduction?  $150 a month write off for a cell phone that I would have anyways, it that wrong of me also?

The problem with write offs and being self employed is that with the new banking laws, the banks want nothing to do with you.  It's either don't claim write offs and pay the govt extra so you can get loans or get denied for loans by legally claiming deductions. 

11 hours ago, TxHoops said:

C'mon TX...you know you scoped those tapes out!!!

14 hours ago, westend1 said:

Ha ha.  Sound just like Trump

Pass my stimulus plan and there will be shovel ready jobs:  My healthcare plan will REDUCE  the annual premium for the average family by $2500 per year:  I will build a 21st Century VA:  I will have the most transparent administration in history: If you like your doctor/healthcare plan, you can keep it/them:  There is not one smidgeon of corruption within the IRS: