(((COWBOYS vs 49ers)))

22 minutes ago, JWB said:

Dez is a game time decision, but I think Butler can fill in nicely. I'd like to see Morris be more involved...Go Cowboys!!!

Agree. When Dez ain't Dez, he is less than average. He's missed lots of catchable balls this year, some for TDs. I think Zeke will have another 100 yard game. Would like to see some form of a defense.

On 10/3/2016 at 7:34 PM, baddog said:

I thought that too, but kinda like Brady coming back, it is his team. Romo will get hurt anyway so we will see Dak again.

Comparing Romo to Brady is crazy... Brady is a proven successful Super Bowl winning qb. Cowboys back up QB Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins then Romo. (4-2 Sanchez, 2-4 Romo) its time to let Dak and younger cowboys to take over and build on the future 

4 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Comparing Romo to Brady is crazy... Brady is a proven successful Super Bowl winning qb. Cowboys back up QB Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins then Romo. (4-2 Sanchez, 2-4 Romo) its time to let Dak and younger cowboys to take over and build on the future 

Ok, how about Bridgewater? Dan Marino was one of the best to ever play the game and he never won a SB. I don't think my comparison is crazy.

Right now JJ and company are being politically correct about the Romo/Dak situation. IMO if we beat the Bengals this Sunday, and go to Lambeau and beat GB with Dak. I don't think we'll see Romo on the field again. Atleast not this season...

19 hours ago, baddog said:

Ok, how about Bridgewater? Dan Marino was one of the best to ever play the game and he never won a SB. I don't think my comparison is crazy.

Dan Marino and Tony Romo Phillip Rivers  are regular  season guys that can't get it done come playoff time. Brady does more with a lot less than Romo. Drew Brees is a better qb than Marino