Vidor 29 Nederland 28/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Finished the PNG game turned on the radio herd it was bout to go overtime. I rushed over to Dog stadium just in time to catch the awesome finish. Lots of gritting teeth from both sides. Awesome finish. This is what high school football is all about. Game of the night in SETX

I heard, for the XP, Vidor lined up in the Power I.  That true?

2 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Took all vidor had. They better play better in the future. Can't beat a team by one in OT with a third string QB and 2nd RB. 

Yall had a legendary HC with a great and better coaching staff, stop with the excuses. 

20 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Hey it is what it is. I believe that vidor would've won in 2011 if my little brother (who was leading the district in rushing) wouldn't have went down with a broken foot in the first quarter and we probably would've won in 2012 if Justin Moore wasn't suspended that week at school but we never know.

Against the team that went three deep in the playoffs and then four rounds the year after?.Not so sure about that one, but it's called speculation for a reason I suppose

Great ballgame! Congrats Pirates, y'all have a great team. Very proud of the fight that these Dogs have in them. They have faced so much adversity all season and especially tonight. Team never quits and it doesn't always go their way, but team has  a ton of heart. UIL decision becomes very important now with this tough loss. Pirates were clutch all night long and converted some clutch 4th downs on the last drive. Good luck the rest of the way! Hope Laday is eligible and hope Simmons ankle is good soon. Those guys make our offense a lot more dynamic. Great ballgame. I'm going to bed.

YOU DID IT!!! I got off the board before I said something that was get me taken off permanently. You beat the officials, you beat the UIL (playing twice every other alignment in nederville), you beat the football team. I am as proud of the mighty Pirates as I could beat because you beat them in nederville. I'm proud...you're destiny is yours!!!

2 minutes ago, goldenlady said:

Wow!  Sorry I missed this game...sounded like it was pretty interesting, to say the least.  I'm a huge Nederland fan but I have to say congratulations to Vidor...sounds like Big Ned was out coached...just my opinion, no other comments needed...lol!

Out coached? not hardly.....Coached a pretty good game with the hand he was dealt imo.......

2 minutes ago, robanadana said:

YOU DID IT!!! I got off the board before I said something that was get me taken off permanently. You beat the officials, you beat the UIL (playing twice every other alignment in nederville), you beat the football team. I am as proud of the mighty Pirates as I could beat because you beat them in nederville. I'm proud...you're destiny is yours!!!

Dont jump thru the sunroof! Lol

4 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Buddy, im sure you had your excuses when memorial couldn't cut it in 6A and had to drop to a lower class. 

You do know 6A is the old 5A right? Had to drop?  Um we dropped cause of enrollment numbers. Smarten up. Enjoy this L tonight cause we whipping yall arse next week to put a bigger L on that record genius. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You do know 6A is the old 5A right? Had to drop?  Um we dropped cause of enrollment numbers. Smarten up. Enjoy this L tonight cause we whipping yall arse next week to put a bigger L on that record genius. 

Well aware of it, PA had the option to stay in their previous district, got tired of not hanging with the big boys so dropped. I hope they win of petes sake, oh and I would know, got family in the PAISD, so if heard the talk about it