*****NEWTON @ EAST CHAMBERS*****

GATA!

I'm hoping it's going to be a competitive game. EC will definitely be  tested to say the least. I always enjoyed playing Newton but as of now it looks like David and Goliath. Hope we can turn a few stones into points on the board. Hope it's a good clean game and both teams walk off the field better men than when they went on it.

1 hour ago, ECFAN#1 said:

I'm hoping it's going to be a competitive game. EC will definitely be  tested to say the least. I always enjoyed playing Newton but as of now it looks like David and Goliath. Hope we can turn a few stones into points on the board. Hope it's a good clean game and both teams walk off the field better men than when they went on it.

41-0 is just what I wish, I know it can be a totally different out come, looking forward to seeing the Eagles on the new turf!

Newton don't like to run the score up. Probably be about like Diboll, over at half and cruse through the second half with the subs. Problem is, our subs are pretty good to.

Don't mean any disrespect to E.C. they always play hard but they are rebuilding this year. The very weak schedule they have played will catch up with them.

I see Newton dominating this game in all aspects. I caught the Silsbee game and i must say that this team is quite impressive. I hear they have guys injured and still have great depth. That will be the key to getting to week 16. But, let's just have the mentality of being 1-0 after each week. I say this game will be 47-0 based off of what i observed during week two. I am ready to see them face off against Crockett in which i believe will still be a three touchdown win against them.