PNG 1-0

PAM 1-0

Ozen 1-1

Livingston 1-1*

Lee 0-2

Lumberton 0-2

Central 0-2

* = Barring UIL decision on Ned vs Liv

That Lumberton vs Central game will be big time, same with the Black and Gold Bowl Rivalry Game (Ned vs Vidor)

Png better not overlook Livingston. 

The only district game next week where I know 100% that the better team WONT overlook its opponent is Memorial when they take on Ozen next Saturday. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Png better not overlook Livingston. 

The only district game next week where I know 100% that the better team WONT overlook its opponent is Memorial when they take on Ozen next Saturday. 

They won't and I know #2 won't. The ride with Dad home might be worse than the loss or any public backlash lol jk but they will be ready. 

9 hours ago, The Icon said:

Vidor 2-0

Nederland 2-0*

PNG 1-0

PAM 1-0

Ozen 1-1

Livingston 1-1*

Lee 0-2

Lumberton 0-2

Central 0-2

* = Barring UIL decision on Ned vs Liv

That Lumberton vs Central game will be big time, same with the Black and Gold Bowl Rivalry Game (Ned vs Vidor)

1-1 due to an inexcusable act that has put a black eye on the entire athletic department and district.  Embarrassing.

8 hours ago, Bulldogpower said:

The only people that really consider it a rivalry is the residents of vidor themselves. Believe me pep rallys against PNG are wayyyy bigger than they are against vidor in the dog dome, and I graduated not that long ago. 

Man give it up. Vidor hasn't called it a rivalry in years. It's a good game that we always play hard but rivalry? No.

It's a crying shame that a team won 9 starters back on defense with players that the Central staff has overseen for 4 years....  You you get this product on the field...  

This Vidor /PAM matchup better be for the district title proving that these two teams are indeed strong because if they end up looking mediocre at any point afterwards, then it'll confirm my suspicion of my own teams state of affairs....

Yall are cracking me up. Vidor and PAM for the DC. LMBO. 2 games in and Vidor is the team to beat. You got taken to the woodshed by BH. You beat Central...who apparently doesn't have it together. And before you bring up PNG and who they have played.....we know all of this already. I'm not saying PNG will be in the running. Vidor will have several losses. I'm predicting they will be to PAM, PNG and Nederland. Even with Big Q, you couldn't beat Nederland. Let's not get all giddy this early in the season. 

23 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's a crying shame that a team won 9 starters back on defense with players that the Central staff has overseen for 4 years....  You you get this product on the field...  

This Vidor /PAM matchup better be for the district title proving that these two teams are indeed strong because if they end up looking mediocre at any point afterwards, then it'll confirm my suspicion of my own teams state of affairs....

Central was down 20 points before they made the QB switch.  That's a big hole to dig out of but I think they should stick with #2 at QB if they wanna win.  If you gonna pouch kick the ball, kick it away from the RB.  That #25 from PAM got some wheels on him.

1 hour ago, Vpirate02 said:

Man give it up. Vidor hasn't called it a rivalry in years. It's a good game that we always play hard but rivalry? No.

it's only been a "good game" since the past couple years, seems like people I talk to  from vidor who follows setx football refers to the Ned/vidor game a "rivalry" to the point where some think the Ned/PNG rivalry ended in 2009.....where ever that came from. I've heard coach Matthews personally say Nederland is the team he wants to be like so maybe that's stemming the "rivalry" atmosphere there. Maybe not, for sure a good game the past couple years though, no arguing that (well maybe not last year) 

Nederland fans spend more time arguing and convincing themselves that this isnt a  big game every year, Vidor fans mentioned rivalry about a decade ago and some Ned fans cry about it every year.  Just enjoy the football and be glad we'll have an electric atmosphere everytime these two play.  Vidor brings a fun and solid fan base and plays hard nosed football, lets just enjoy this matchup.