21-5A after 3 weeks

Cougar14.2

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Hey man, as long as y'all have a strong JV it's all good. I predict Dayton misses the playoffs all together before Crosby loses in the first round though. I'm probably a little better at predictions than you since all of yours have been wrong so far as it pertains to the varsity program. You're right though, after going 11-0 it did take one of those SW Houston squads to beat us. There's a reason Ridge Point will go undefeated in the regular season and be the D1 #1 seed from the Fort Bend district this year. It's fine that we suck and are average at best, but you just downgraded your program as well as all the other 5A programs in SETX. Really the whole Houston area because other than Manvel, Crosby sits at #2 in all categories of current 5A teams.  

ROFL... Th..ROFL.. Than..ROFL..Thanks ROFL. Thanks for the laugh.   Stuck on yourself much? You seem to think your always right.. Everyone else is wrong .. When your wrong there is ALWAYS a excuse.. ROFL.   Oh and I will just keep taking pics... Save you the trouble of typing it yourself.  

19 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

ROFL... Th..ROFL.. Than..ROFL..Thanks ROFL. Thanks for the laugh.   Stuck on yourself much? You seem to think your always right.. Everyone else is wrong .. When your wrong there is ALWAYS a excuse.. ROFL.   Oh and I will just keep taking pics... Save you the trouble of typing it yourself.  

I'm not stuck on anything, but I probably do do more loser stuff like break down recruiting videos and watch random high school film than 99% of the people on here. I'm far from always right, if you look at my preseason predictions I had Dayton making the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I'm not stuck on anything, but I probably do do more loser stuff like break down recruiting videos and watch random high school film than 99% of the people on here. I'm far from always right, if you look at my preseason predictions I had Dayton making the playoffs. 

Good pic cause we will make the playoffs,season is young:)

2 minutes ago, liltex said:

Good pic cause we will make the playoffs,season is young:)

You tell'm. 2010 we lost the first three then went undefeated in district, I think we beat Crosby 48-3 or something like that, yep I said it, we beat the football gods that bad and only 6 years ago. 

42 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

You tell'm. 2010 we lost the first three then went undefeated in district, I think we beat Crosby 48-3 or something like that, yep I said it, we beat the football gods that bad and only 6 years ago. 

Look, if you are going to refer to Crosby, it's not "football gods".  Our SETX given name is Mecca.  

9 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

I hate to be captain obvious here, but ummm you already lost a district game to a team that all of the experts were picking to finish approx 7th in the district this year.  Are you concerned just a little bit or just have blind faith?

14 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I hate to be captain obvious here, but ummm you already lost a district game to a team that all of the experts were picking to finish approx 7th in the district this year.  Are you concerned just a little bit or just have blind faith?

I remember 2013 Dayt had to get help from CE King to make the playoffs,1st got donkey stomped by FB Elkins-dist losses to Crosby-KWP-Humb-SC & squeeked by BH by 3(Hancocks 3rd yr).Donkey stomped LCM 49-16 bi-dist,lost 2nd rd thriller to Brenham 31-30.I know everybody from Dayt remembers the 2nd,3rd,4th qb sneaks stuffed by Cubs in the red zone for the win.Welp Brenham went on to lose to Aledo@state,close gm 1st half.Many times an early loss=wake up call to respond.Look for Dayt to DO that in Humble & find continuity

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 9:28 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

Only issue is that Broncos are horses.

Serious question for Dayton fans: Do you go after ex-Navasota coach Lee Fedora if Dayton misses the playoffs this year, I'm sure Dayton could pay what it takes. Or do you take the wait and see approach and risk the possibility of missing the playoffs consecutive years in hopes the hometown guy can rebuild the program? Dayton is senior heavy this year and looks like they do, next year it probably gets worse with a younger team.  

Mr. Cougar14.2 If Nations leaves so will my boys.  Nations is a good Coach.  I played for Jerry Stewart, Joel Hancock, and Jeff Nations.  Nations is one hell of a coach and He is going to turn the program around.  When we moved back to Texas my kids could of went to liberty, Dayton, or WOS.  I work in Beaumont I chose to drive the 1 hour and 6 minutes to work everyday so my son would not only be in a great Athletic program but be taught life lessons on the field.  My son is the 6'6 sophomore and I have a 12 yr old that plays qb for the 7th grade.  So to answer your question. No I hope we don't find another coach and if Dayton fans feel that way about Nations or the program he hasn't kidnapped their kids take them off the team the door is open.  We want unity and community pride.  We don't have time for the B.S.  I dislike fair weather fans with a passion.  When we beat Humble those same people will jump back on the wagon.  I love Dayton and I love the program.....

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Bronco1983 said:

Mr. Cougar14.2 If Nations leaves so will my boys.  Nations is a good Coach.  I played for Jerry Stewart, Joel Hancock, and Jeff Nations.  Nations is one hell of a coach and He is going to turn the program around.  When we moved back to Texas my kids could of went to liberty, Dayton, or WOS.  I work in Beaumont I chose to drive the 1 hour and 6 minutes to work everyday so my son would not only be in a great Athletic program but be taught life lessons on the field.  My son is the 6'6 sophomore and I have a 12 yr old that plays qb for the 7th grade.  So to answer your question. No I hope we don't find another coach and if Dayton fans feel that way about Nations or the program he hasn't kidnapped their kids take them off the team the door is open.  We want unity and community pride.  We don't have time for the B.S.  I dislike fair weather fans with a passion.  When we beat Humble those same people will jump back on the wagon.  I love Dayton and I love the program.....

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I talked to you about him today. I'm the black guy that walked out of the office when you were talking to the other Dayton fan in our commons area. 

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 10:07 AM, Justafan72 said:

I think after the 1st week in October the table will be set for the playoff teams.Dayton vs Humble this week, will help solve Dayton's chances.The top 6 teams Crosby,New Caney,Barbers Hill,Dayton,Humble & Splendora all play each other and can eliminate some of these teams.At the beginning of the season I thought Kingwood Park was going to be a contender.This weeks game with Barbers Hill I thought would be significant,but now it looks like a off week for Barbers Hill. Transfers and playing a lot of underclassman seems to have handcuffed them.Maybe Maples was not the answer for that HC job.I don't know if Splendora has the depth to dodge injuries the whole season and be a  contender.Can they lose a Terio Brown or a Mannie Netherly and still beat the others?New Caney & Dayton had QBs injuries this week,can Splendora survive that scenario?There can only be FOUR !

Can I use my MULLIGAN after tonights game ! Playoff determinations may take longer.