21-5A Outlook

Cougar14.2

1 hour ago, indianforever said:

I think Crosby will end up going div 1 this year

Meaning you think BH will make the playoffs. I agree. Good first week for them. They moved up a notch in my opinion. But I still think it's Crosby 1, Dayton 2. After that toss up between New Caney, Humble and BH. Kingwood Park laid an egg last week. Let's see if they bounce back. 

But yes. I agree with you. BH moved in to relevance after week 1. 

4 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Meaning you think BH will make the playoffs. I agree. Good first week for them. They moved up a notch in my opinion. But I still think it's Crosby 1, Dayton 2. After that toss up between New Caney, Humble and BH. Kingwood Park laid an egg last week. Let's see if they bounce back. 

But yes. I agree with you. BH moved in to relevance after week 1. 

KP disappointed me, but maybe with players leaving it exposed them a bit. Humble surprised me the most. Would love to see Terio Brown in the playoffs finally. They just gotta stay healthy and beat who they're suppose to beat. 

On 8/28/2016 at 10:58 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If Crosby goes D1 they get Png. Toss up game cause Johnson will go off. Both defenses will be meh. Long time to see. 

If Png can do well in the 2nd half of the season=last 5=Vidor-@Pam-Cent-@Ozen-Ned,cannot afford any shockers in the early part,last 5 will be the tuffest esp if any starters injured

3 minutes ago, liltex said:

If Png can do well in the 2nd half of the season=last 5=Vidor-@Pam-Cent-@Ozen-Ned,cannot afford any shockers in the early part,last 5 will be the tuffest esp if any starters injured

Imma go out on a limb and say Lejune McGough McZeal and Johnson stay healthy. The key cogs, they cant lose either one of those players or it might be a nail biter. Honestly I dont think they will have any issue with Ozen or that other MC school. 

10 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

KP disappointed me, but maybe with players leaving it exposed them a bit. Humble surprised me the most. Would love to see Terio Brown in the playoffs finally. They just gotta stay healthy and beat who they're suppose to beat. 

Players leaving?

I agree this may be Crosby's best team ever. The major weakness is the O-Line which might be the worst in recent years. Just depends on how they mature over the year. Getting outclassed by Manvel might have been the best thing for em. I know after getting a butt whooping like that I'd be in the weight room and doing whatever I can to make sure that doesn't happen again.

27 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

I agree this may be Crosby's best team ever. The major weakness is the O-Line which might be the worst in recent years. Just depends on how they mature over the year. Getting outclassed by Manvel might have been the best thing for em. I know after getting a butt whooping like that I'd be in the weight room and doing whatever I can to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Weight room won't add the 6" of height and 50 lbs. they were lacking against Manvel.

3 hours ago, easttexiasbias said:

If I had to rank the district at the moment it would be as so...

1. Crosby

2. Humble

3. New Caney

4. Dayton

5. Barbers Hill

6. Kingwood Park

7. Caney Creek

8. Porter

9. Splendora

That's exactly how I have it right now with the exception of switching Porter and Caney Creek

23 minutes ago, CCRed said:
23 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Weight room won't add the 6" of height and 50 lbs. they were lacking against Manvel.

No lie. Crosby wont ever be able to match up with Manvel. But they are probably the best in 5A. But in the playoffs they're going to have to step it up and give the RB's a chance and the QB time to throwl

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Humble might have just been dealt a huge blow, was just told their star RB seriously injured his knee. Any of you 21-5A guys know more on this? 

***edit***: he did get injured. Prayers for that young man, was a 4yr starter. 

Aww man.. *sad face*

17 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Humble might have just been dealt a huge blow, was just told their star RB seriously injured his knee. Any of you 21-5A guys know more on this? 

***edit***: he did get injured. Prayers for that young man, was a 4yr starter. 

I'd heard that yesterday & passed it along in PM'S,waiting on Humble's take on who/what happened.Prayers to a great atheletic kid w/several college offers.