Panama City (FL) Bay vs. Port Arthur Memorial/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

No sit there man that's what yall expected us to do -do some discipline sitting

11 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Typical fairweather PA fans...

Sit in lightning, hmmmm, yea NO! 

Game cancelled anyway lol, I blame Nederland. 

Anyway, as far as the game goes, idk wth to think, if we dont turnover the ball our offense moves great, if we turnover the ball our tired D makes stops eventually after poor tackling. Thats all I got, im confused as you all probably are. Special teams made one good play by blocking a fg and one bad one by muffing a punt. Oh, we got an onsides kick, yay! 22-5A has alot of work to do as far as every team after week1. 

Bring on Westside and hope that ballerina from Png doesn't do a rain dance like this weekend. 

wishing we could continue the game tomorrow smh. 

Oh: trocket finally came out for a game with me, liltex and robanadana lol

37 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Guess that was just a Nederlabd comment.  News didnt snap the pic, but they did a great job calling the Dog community.out.  much appreciated 

Hey don't blame Gabe.  I warned the Bulldog faithful a couple of weeks ago that they were getting a little too mouthy on Twitter.  I reminded them of their past blunder, the "Sanderson's Victory Party."  All I got was someone talking about WO-S' early exit their first year in 4A (3A). 

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana,The Life of Reason

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Kid is a ball player.  Picked up a Tulane offer this week to go with a previous SMU offer.   

Best athlete on the team and possibly the whole district since we dropped in. I said it last year and im saying it again now. Put him anywhere on the field and he gonna make something happen positively for the team. 

21 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Hey don't blame Gabe.  I warned the Bulldog faithful a couple of weeks ago that they were getting a little too mouthy on Twitter.  I reminded them of their past blunder, the "Sanderson's Victory Party."  All I got was someone talking about WO-S' early exit their first year in 4A (3A). 

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana,The Life of Reason

Was Nederland actually saying they were going to beat WOS?

23 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Best athlete on the team and possibly the whole district since we dropped in. I said it last year and im saying it again now. Put him anywhere on the field and he gonna make something happen positively for the team. 

Couldn't agree more.  IMO, best athlete in SETX in the 2018 class (which is saying something because there's a few really good kids here in that one).  He will be a big time college player somewhere and I still think his stock will soar in the next 2 years.  As for tonight, in a half of football, had 107 yards on 3 receptions and a TD.  Which proves the point you made - just get him involved wherever you put him.