CROSBY vs MANVEL

Cougar14.2

1 hour ago, liltex said:

Esp if Crosby switches qb's some to #7 and get Netherleys hands/legs downfield behind the defense@Wr,then that opens it up for both rb's:)JS

That's what I was getting at. I have watched alot of Manvel film and yes they are a great team, but unstoppable... nah 

I think if Coach will put #7 in the QB position for most of this one and keep Manny down field we stand a greater shot at knocking off the mav's

But Hey, what do I know? I'm just a cowbell ringin redneck from Crosby!

53 minutes ago, #CodeRedCoog said:

That's what I was getting at. I have watched alot of Manvel film and yes they are a great team, but unstoppable... nah 

I think if Coach will put #7 in the QB position for most of this one and keep Manny down field we stand a greater shot at knocking off the mav's

I'm just an ole USMC Viet Vet from Dayt

Assuming we go to the division 2 playoffs Manvel should by far be the best and most talented team we could see until we left the region. That being said, don't be surprised if Netherly outplays Manvel's first time starter and Crosby gets the W on the road. I think Manvel is going to need 40+ to win which isn't the easiest thing for a qb to do making your first start against a solid team, rather you're at home or not. 

9 hours ago, #CodeRedCoog said:

I'm excited about Soph QB #7. He's looking great. BUT. He's not ready for Friday Night lights yet. Especially vs Manvel. He's going to be a great one. Just not yet imo 

3 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

I'm excited about Soph QB #7. He's looking great. BUT. He's not ready for Friday Night lights yet. Especially vs Manvel. He's going to be a great one. Just not yet imo 

He wouldn't be expected to do much with the amount of talent around him. He has a stronger and more accurate arm than Crosby has had in recent years. Just throw it up and let your playmakers make plays.

It is ironic, last year people were talking about who Crosby had scheduled in their scrimmage and how weak that was.  Now, it's gonna get served humble pie.  When you schedule a dominant 6A team from last year, you know what you're getting in to.  Haters gonna hate, but one thing for sure, they will have a good blue print on what they need to improve on after the first 2 games this year.  

7 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

It is ironic, last year people were talking about who Crosby had scheduled in their scrimmage and how weak that was.  Now, it's gonna get served humble pie.  When you schedule a dominant 6A team from last year, you know what you're getting in to.  Haters gonna hate, but one thing for sure, they will have a good blue print on what they need to improve on after the first 2 games this year.  

+1 +1 +1