Assisted Suicide... Your Thoughts?

bullets13

I don't like.

There are just too many moral/ethical/legal questions for everyone involved.

If this was Law and Order, the doc would get murder, and the party goers would get conspiracy to commit murder. 

But again this ain't TV.

great talking point for both righties and lefties

Will just add to the cheapening of life.  Next step, "assist suicide" to the bedridden in nursing homes.  

i do have a question.   If Dr's can give you this mixture of drugs to assist in a suicide, why do so many states have problems with, or getting, drugs for Death Penalty lethal injections?   Anyone know?   I don't.

28 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Will just add to the cheapening of life.  Next step, "assist suicide" to the bedridden in nursing homes.  

i do have a question.   If Dr's can give you this mixture of drugs to assist in a suicide, why do so many states have problems with, or getting, drugs for Death Penalty lethal injections?   Anyone know?   I don't.

Because they are using them to end the life of condemned felons and we all know how much the left loves their felons!

I have watched two people wither and die from cancer. Both asked The Lord to please take them because they were ready. I have mixed emotions about this. Lots of people are faced with "pulling the plug" on brain dead loved ones, and that's ok with most.

In this country we can take the lives of unborns who are not ready to die, why is it so difficult for those that are ready, especially if they are terminal and in so much pain.

I can see this being abused, flubbed, maybe misused to the point of criminal, so I really have no answer,  just an opinion drawn on experiences.